Moroso 3SGTE Fabricated Aluminum Oil Pan 20935 Group Buy

dragstang86

I have worked out a little better price through my shop (Autofab Race Cars) and Moroso if I can get together 10 sales on the Moroso 20935 oil pan. It is just one of those items that there isn't a lot of markup on due to a few retailers selling them so cheap but I got my shop to reduce their markup as well as Moroso to give us a little extra off for this offer. There is a chance I might be able to Moroso to give an additional 5% off if we get well over 10 sold but that is by no means a guarantee, just something I would try for if that ended up being the situation so don't count on that. Moroso doesn't typically keep this pan on the shelf but they said once the minimum of 10 were ordered, they would start production on them and should be completed within a month depending on how busy they are at the time the order comes through. If there is no interest, no big deal, I just have quite a few connections in the racing world being that I am a full time drag racer sponsored by some connected companies and just trying to help out the alltrac world if I can.

$304.99 plus shipping.

http://www.moroso.com/catalog/categoryd ... code=11930

k.beaty

I just bought one of these about 2 weeks ago! That sucks....

Amazing piece for anyone who's into road racing and doesn't want to grenade their motor because of having no oil pressure.

dragstang86

I can get a lot of stuff for wholesale pricing or better with lots of manufacturers but the thing is not too many of them make stuff that apply to the Alltrac world. Most of it is specific to the drag racing world. But there are some things that apply. I can get just about anything fabricated if there is the demand. Stuff like AN fittings and braided line I can get cheap. Some things there are more markup on than others. Some deals I can only get for my personal use like the new GT3582R Ball bearing turbo I just bought for $800 delivered. Stuff that isn't for my personal use I will get the best deal I can for you guys but there will still be at least minimal markup on the stuff because they can't stay in business giving everybody stuff for cost. And for the record I am not making any money on anything, just trying to help out where I can. All payment would be handled directly through Autofab Race Cars.

toayoztan

I don't believe it clears the Cusco cross brace (Ace is similar design)?

I also believe these should clear the ARP main sutds on the rear main seal side. I modified my oil pan already and got the -AN fitting to bolt into the stock oil pan. This seems enticing though. I'll have to thin about this.

Bryan

klue

Next questions, these pans are made for the MR2 which uses an oil level sensor. Will these come with a block off plate? I have made a block off plate in the past but will add to the expense

Thanks

klue

k.beaty":23fe9lf1 said:
They do not come with a block off plate. As Klue already knows, I had to order one from Two's R Us.
I know that about the pan hoping that the OP will chime in about this

dragstang86

klue":1gcf2f9w said:
k.beaty":1gcf2f9w said:
They do not come with a block off plate. As Klue already knows, I had to order one from Two's R Us.
I know that about the pan hoping that the OP will chime in about this

These are no different than any other 20935 Moroso pan. So if Moroso doesn't include a block off plate with the pan there won't be one. I could have some made but that would be an additional cost.

klue

Ok see what kind or price you get, if not I can order them in from TwosRus and hook everyone up with one