Custom Sparco/OMP/Corba/Sabelt/etc. Seat brakets for Celica

BNZ

Annoyed that the Celica floor is asymmetric and making holes trough the floor to get some brackets fixed is a barbaric way to go I've designed custom brackets for my rally ST165 and now i am mass produce them for whoever wants them.
Material is 5 mm hard aluminum according to FIA regulations and one set (6 pieces) compatible with any seat on the market (3 holding standards,either side holding screws or under-seat holding screws) is $100 + shipping (~$20 to US - non priority mail)

In the pictures is the prototype made from thiner aluminium to check all clearances.This one is not for sale.
SANY0085_resize.jpg

SANY0080_resize.jpg

SANY0086_resize.jpg

SANY0092_resize.jpg

P.S. I also can include all the screws in the package but i think they weight(shipping cost) more than they cost at a local store

aus jd 2703

hey BNZ,
off topic but how do gt fours go with having the handbrake used? does it damage the drive-train or wear the VC out or anything? always wanted to do a handbrake turn but not game in-case it breaks the transmission

BNZ

One set : 3kg
So to sum up :
Kit for 1 seat : 125$ delivered to US
Kit for 2 seats : 246$ delivered to US
Payment via Paypal the easiest way.
If someone wants to order this is my mail : tm8bnz [ at ] gmail.com or here on this forum...

BNZ

I've made them using the standards used in motorsport seats...using them on stock heavy seats it's a bad idea and i don't think it works whatsoever

klue

Hey great looking product,
How low do these get? I have issues with my head to roof clearance in my GT4. 6"2 inch height driver

BNZ

Had that issue too in my ST165, now the problem is gone with those brakets. I can make the holes as low as you want but basically you will be limited by the seat's bottom end reaching the flor

BNZ

A slider rail is a bad idea for a race-car (the whole purpose of a bucket seat is to give maximum feedback => fixed link between the car and the seat)
They fit the 185 also,and they are intended to fit the car as described above (see pictures)

alltracst185

Autobot":2a3gtcmn said:
Hey, just curious if this would work with 7th Gen Celica seats in an ST185?
The front bolt right up but, the rears need minor fabbing to fit right. Easy conversion IMO though :wink: I did this in my old ST165 :D