allblackalltrac stole mi car

Post your experience with sellers on this forum

Re: allblackalltrac stole mi car

Postby DudeMan » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:43 pm

Did justice prevail or what?
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
-Chase

1990 4Runner SR5
1990 Celica GT-Four
DudeMan
Club Member

Postby Rick89GTS » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:16 am

^Yeah, any update on this saga?
Rick89GTS
GTFour God

Postby allblackalltrac » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:29 pm

Court date rescheduled for Jan 11, 2011
SupraCelifragilisticexpialidocious
super- "above," cali- "beauty," fragilistic- "delicate," expiali- "to atone," and docious- "educable," the sum meaning roughly "Atoning for extreme and delicate beauty while still being highly educable."
allblackalltrac
Gold Member

Postby ct27gt » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Geez, I am gonna forget about his by then
92 Celica GT (3sgte swap)
ct27gt
Club Member

Postby Shaggz00 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:29 pm

allblackalltrac wrote:Court date rescheduled for Jan 11, 2011

Whaaat?? That is BS.

U know, I had my moped stolen when I was 17. A week after I finished a full restoration! The police caught the kid that stole it, but not till after he wrecked it beyond repair. So a court date was scheduled...turns out he was in jail for something else, and they wouldn't take him out of jail to attend court. He was able to reschedule the date THREE times (from jail no less)!! The newer court date happened to be on a day I would be out of the country, and guess what, they wouldn't let me reschedule, and the whole case was dropped!! Fuker can pull that BS from jail, but I am OUT OF THE COUNTRY, and they wouldn't help me (the victim) out!

My point being, try not to let them pull this rescheduling BS on you. maybe you can get it bumped up sooner if you write to the judge, or get your lawyer to write to the judge. Don't let it slide though! I hope you get it resolved sooner. GL
-Avi-
'88 ST-165(Black) - Sitting... Waiting... Quietly... in the garage under 2 inches of dust...
'88 ST-165(grey) - gone to rusty Celica heaven
'91 MKIII Supra - 98% completion!
Shaggz00
Gold Member

Postby athousandleaves » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:41 am

Jan 11, 2011 is fast approaching everyone.

I'm checking with the Crown Attorney's Office tomorrow as to whether or not the trial is actually taking place on that day for those that are interested in showing up to spectate as it is a public affair...

-edit-
This is their number
Telephone toll free: 1-800-518-7901
Telephone Toronto: 416-326-2220

& here's the number of the courthouse at which the trial is purported to take place

1000 Finch Ave W. (Metro North) Main Number 416-808-3430
1992 Red GT-FOUR RC 626•1800
1992 White turbo4WD
athousandleaves
Established Member

Postby toayoztan » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:49 am

I'm keeping an eye on this...didn't see this thread til now lol.

Bryan
2017 Pilot Elite
2014 Juke NISMO RS
1994 Supra TT 6spd
1993 Alltrac - http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=37466
1977 Celica GT Liftback
2015 Grom
1977 GL1000
toayoztan
GTFour God

1993 Toyota Celica

Postby transce080 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:20 am

Update?
transce080
Club Member

Postby jonnyboygt4 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:25 am

does anyone know what happened here?
91 JDM ST185
"just a little 4-banger"
jonnyboygt4
Club Member

Postby sentraman » Wed May 18, 2011 6:52 pm

anything on this? Sunds very interesting
04' Forester XT
sentraman
Club Member

Postby yauman » Thu May 26, 2011 2:05 am

so what happened? anynone know this guy so i dont run into him and have to kick his ass
yauman
Club Member

Postby tubasteve » Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:31 pm

yauman wrote:so what happened? anynone know this guy so i dont run into him and have to kick his ass

I do agree...my car is like my wife, f*** with her you are dead, case or not...I want blackie banned.

End of line.
feb. 1990 alltrac red one: fun machine http://tinyurl.com/Tubasteve
5x114 conversion: http://tinyurl.com/nu3qnez
tubasteve
Established Member

Postby allblackalltrac » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:46 pm

ct27gt wrote:Why would Sal waste his time going to court and taking time out of his life to go and testify regarding a car he doesn't even own any more....

Because technically Sal STILL owns the car, Mauro aka JDMRocha aka toyopet1 aka Tony aka Jared never registered the car under his name, he was driving it ILLEGALLY with invalid plates, stickers and no insurance. When he reported the car stolen it was not even his car to report, the police were bond by law to contact Sal (registered owner) to make sure that he did in fact sell the car to Mauro as he could not provide any documentation that it even belonged to him and for all the Cops knew Mauro could have stolen it from Sal.

Short story is Mauro contracted me to perform work on "his car" after said work he had a balance outstanding but me being the nice guy I released the car back into Mauro's possession. After Mauro broke the car's drivetrain trying to get unstuck from a snow bank he hounded me to take his car back and get it fixed as where it was he was getting ticketed - so I did. After a diagnosis and a verbal agreement to part his car out and pay me what he owed he reneg'd on the deal. I couldnt put a lien on a car I knew Mauro didnt own or ever have any intention on owning after the fact so I denied releasing his car back into his possession without closing his balance with me. He called the cops and the rest is history. Thank god I keep all text, email and PM correspondence as that is what proved I didnt steal his car but in fact had permission to take possession of it.
But let this be a lesson to all would be mechanics get everything in writing with a signed signature no matter who it is and never work on a car that is not registered to the owner or without writing consent from the owner.

Charges dropped, case dismissed, I will not discuss anything further regarding the case or Mauro.

To all the internet tough guys - your more then welcome to try.

Any defamation of character WILL be legally per-sued. Everything you publicly post in these forums including PM's IS legally binding in Canada so watch what you say!
SupraCelifragilisticexpialidocious
super- "above," cali- "beauty," fragilistic- "delicate," expiali- "to atone," and docious- "educable," the sum meaning roughly "Atoning for extreme and delicate beauty while still being highly educable."
allblackalltrac
Gold Member

Postby monkey8oi » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:06 pm

wow... what a turn around... didn't expect the twist at the end of this story.. well, i for one am glad that you got it all cleared up with the courts.. sorry, you got blasted so hard by everyone on the forum based on just one side of the story.. you took alot of shit on this post but never once jabbed back. instead, you let the courts prove what was true..

lesson learned guys, gotta hear both sides of the story before you start blasting on folks..
monkey8oi
Club Member

1988 Toyota Celica

Postby tubasteve » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Agreed,I still stand my ground about my own cars though.

I'm glade you kept your ducks in a row, but until recently was not cleared up. Maybe we should ban the other guy:idea:

Sorry, I'll say I unban you!

I know what you mean about documenting your work and liens.I have to do it all the time, well maybe every 6 months our so.

Good luck to you in the future, and good job.

-Jr
feb. 1990 alltrac red one: fun machine http://tinyurl.com/Tubasteve
5x114 conversion: http://tinyurl.com/nu3qnez
tubasteve
Established Member

PreviousNext

Return to Seller Reviews