5x114.3 front and rear.

tubasteve

Yeah, forgot, wife got a call to goto dinner with her family. I get in early tomorrow, and I'll measure as much as i can

lumbercis

Sorry, I think I need things spelled out a bit more clearly.

Fronts:
Spindle: ST185 unmodified
Hubs: Rav4 ????-????(years)
modifications needed: none
Rotor: (Front) Camry (any trim) 2002-2006 (based on this cross reference http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/xref?s=435 ... 6040&mU=on)
modifications needed: shave inside (hub side) of rotor -2.85mm. shave rotor diameter????
Brakes: ST185 unmodified

Rears:
Hubs: Highlander (any trim) 2001-2003, Lexus RX300 1999-2003
modifications: none
Rotors: (Rear) Highlander (any trim) 2001-2003, Lexus RX300 1999-2003
Parking brakes: ST185 or Highlander unmodified

Please correct as necessary.
J.

tubasteve

Fronts:
Hubs: Rav4 96-2000
modifications needed: none
Rotor: (Front) Camry (2.4/3.0) 2002-2006 (based on this cross reference http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/xref?s=435 ... 6040&mU=on)
modifications needed: shave inside (hub side) of rotor -2.85mm. shave rotor diameter not needed

Rears:
Hubs: Highlander (awd only) 2001-2003, Lexus RX300 1999-2003
Rotors: (Rear) Highlander (awd only) 2001-2003, Lexus RX300 1999-2003
Parking brakes: ST185/Highlander unmodified(are the same)

deecee

Thought I'd just say, that this is a top notch conversion. I believe that is one that definitely took a little longer than normal to get right. Congratulations.

Of note, this now opens up the st205 front brake kit using the altezza/supra 296x32mm disc with standard caliper location. I think some investigation is required ;)
Of course this now renders the st205 rear caliper upgrade null, unless people don't mind redrilling the PCD and opening up the centre bore to fit the hub. It is possibly worth it as rear brake disc changes are minimal :)

Great work! This conversion will be spread worldwide i'm sure :)

Cheers
Dave

alltracshoak

so as reading...what needs to be changed is just the hub to make it 5x114.3 ..uses st185 bearings/axles/spindle but uses different rotors due to the changed from 5x100. if so, i believe it will be able to adapt to the porsche brembo due to the same location of everything besides the bolt pattern

CMS-GT4

If your using sti rotors the issue is the center bore. You can buy the same sized sti discs in 5x114. This problem is the center bore is smaller. So either you machine that larger, or you get the spindles machines down.

tubasteve

as a promise to the wife im taking the next few days off this project, its our first anniversary this monday.

and the trac doesnt get to tag along:-(

ZeroDrift

Out of curiosity, why not just use the calipers from the larger vehicles that the hubs are from? They were designed with a heavier vehicle in mind and have more pads/rotor options available than our old cars. Just a thought anyways!

CMS-GT4

The rav4 brakes are not really an upgrade. They are taller, but much thinner. Also that model rav4 is not heavier than the alltrac. One could run the whole spindle and brakes from a rav4 if they wanted to just change to 5x114, but we are looking for a brake upgrade as well.