project alltracst185 update! 6/15/14 rust is gone!!! :)

toayoztan

The ASI is pretty decent for what you pay, I obviously haven't used mine yet but just looking at it, I like it.

I love the RC hood, I love the complexion of it with all the pieces that go on it.

Bryan

alltracst185

New wheels! :D 17x9 CCW Classics, no spacers needed for the rear :smokes:

ccw1.jpg

ccw2.jpg

alltracst185

lumbercis":255g4rd7 said:
If those are Pat's wheels then they are LM20's. Similar to the Classics but the face is a slightly different design.
Oh really? I thought they were Classics :lol: Oh well...Yes they are Pats wheels. I have to find some quality tires then i'll fit them. Next purchase is a BBK.

alltracst185

Tazka":2hawc6ng said:
Those look sick, 8) what wheels pat is going to roll now?
Thanks, I think he is just going to use his Gold Gram Lights, he sold these because they were just taking up space in his garage. :twisted:

Hotrodhendrix

alltracst185":4adih3c4 said:
Hotrodhendrix":4adih3c4 said:
:notworthy: That is all my former twin
:lol: :rofl: Now I just need to find someone in my area that can bead roll my intercooler pipes! :bangshead:

Anyone decent with aluminum welding can do it. I ran partial beads on my VR4. Made sure that nothing warped and had no issue running the high horsepower it had at the time.

alltracst185

Hotrodhendrix":1s5xyr9n said:
alltracst185":1s5xyr9n said:
Hotrodhendrix":1s5xyr9n said:
:notworthy: That is all my former twin
:lol: :rofl: Now I just need to find someone in my area that can bead roll my intercooler pipes! :bangshead:

Anyone decent with aluminum welding can do it. I ran partial beads on my VR4. Made sure that nothing warped and had no issue running the high horsepower it had at the time.
I thought about this but, really wanted it done right. I might just end up doing that.

alltracst185":2zn5zwn9 said:
Tazka":2zn5zwn9 said:
Thanks, I think he is just going to use his Gold Gram Lights, he sold these because they were just taking up space in his garage. :twisted:
Adam
Great to see the CCW's in a loved home, LOL
The Grams are taking up space also, got a deposit on them, but the buyer is MIA, may put up for sale again soon.
I have some new dress shoes in the works

If you want I can ask one on my guys with a bead roller how much he'd charge to do some pipes, just let me know how many ends, materials & size

Pat

alltracst185

alltrac101":3iowkpvw said:
alltracst185":3iowkpvw said:
Tazka":3iowkpvw said:
Adam
Great to see the CCW's in a loved home, LOL
The Grams are taking up space also, got a deposit on them, but the buyer is MIA, may put up for sale again soon.
I have some new dress shoes in the works

If you want I can ask one on my guys with a bead roller how much he'd charge to do some pipes, just let me know how many ends, materials & size

Pat
Damn, i didn't know you were selling the Grams too, i prob would have bought those...lol. The shipping would kill me to send them down to FL to get them bead rolled. I only need 4 ends done, Thanks anyways Pat :)

alltracst185

I've been really busy with work and other things lately but, i'm happy to say I finaly found a place to get my intercooler pipes bead rolled and get this puppy back in full swing! :D

alltracst185

Pulled the crossmember off to clean and paint. It was a PITA to get the 22 years of grease and grime off that thing!
296-1.jpg

Also installed my ASI aluminum radiator
299-1.jpg

Got the car running and pulled her out of the garage for the first time in 3 years! Here is the video of the it pulling out (open downpipe :evil: ).

alltracst185

Hotrodhendrix":81hrwk12 said:
Is it just me or does your hood seem to have the vent positioned farther forward than a stock CS/RC?? Motor looks really nice.
Thanks, The hood is the real deal CS/RC :wink: