tuners around the area?

basik206

im just about ready to do a major build on my car. i was just wondering where is a good tuner around the seattle area. :crazy:

KORacing

We are a couple hours south in Portland. You won't find another shop in the PacNW with our 3SGTE expertise. We offer transport service as well. Give me a call -- 503-496-0563

basik206

oh awesome! i was going to buying alot of stuff from ko racing too. :D but i didnt want to start buying stuff without not knowing a place to help setup my project. ill be saving your number and just wondering what else you guys do down there?

KORacing

basik206":mustr7c1 said:
oh awesome! i was going to buying alot of stuff from ko racing too. :D but i didnt want to start buying stuff without not knowing a place to help setup my project. ill be saving your number and just wondering what else you guys do down there?

If you have some time to chat, call my cell 503-730-9917. I'll be up for a couple more hours and can discuss your project with you and what we might be able to do to help.

The short answer is we can do anything related to the chassis/powertrain on your car from maintenance, to full custom fabrication. We don't do body work. To elaborate a little: Engine building, turbo kits, EMS installation and tuning, fuel system, exhaust system, clutch, transaxle, brakes, hubs, suspension, gauges, seats, roll bars, racing harnesses, etc. etc.

-Kris

basik206

i can do the easy work like like suspension and stuff. im the manager for a lube shop so i got so me experience working with cars. the thing is that i dont like messing with the timing meaning i dont mess with the heads. im still working on saving money to buy the build. im working on getting 2 jobs so i can hurry and start on this project. but its will be a ways from now. i just like to plan ahead so i know i wouldnt get stuck on anything. your about 3 hours away but i might just let you guys do the build and i was wondering if i can stop by a couple of times to learn some stuff?

KORacing

basik206":3vw17lyn said:
i can do the easy work like like suspension and stuff. im the manager for a lube shop so i got so me experience working with cars. the thing is that i dont like messing with the timing meaning i dont mess with the heads. im still working on saving money to buy the build. im working on getting 2 jobs so i can hurry and start on this project. but its will be a ways from now. i just like to plan ahead so i know i wouldnt get stuck on anything. your about 3 hours away but i might just let you guys do the build and i was wondering if i can stop by a couple of times to learn some stuff?

Sure stop by and check out what we can do for you. I'd be happy to discuss your project with you. If part of your project will include engine managment, we are trying to put together a group buy right now for a really good price.
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=43966