Where can i buy st205 gaskets or parts?

Im trying to buy a new oil pan gasket for my st205 3sgte but no autoparts or dealership store carry parts for that engine since it never came to the U.S plz help thanks

Try Jeff Watson at Champion Toyota, Houston Texas
(not sure what his 800 number is). At one time he was getting JDM stuff shipped to
the dealership. I got a discontinued bearing for my alltrac tranny from him back a few
years ago. At that time he was talking about keeping some Gen III stuff in stock :)

And if your in rockville and actually have a ST205 us locals (and there are plenty of us) want
to see it :)

Sorry to disappoint you but theres no st205 i have a 1991 st185 with a st205 swap and yes the rev3 mr2 is the same except for the intake manifold the mr2 has 2 ports for every runner the st205 only runs the single 4 runners and exhaust manifold i had to make the intake manifold gasket by hand the dealer nor local parts store carrys it since the 3rd gen st205 never came to the us ive been trying to get parts i want to get the car running asap im waiting on a new aluminum rad and aftermarket exhaust manifold for a t2 flange if anyone can find a parts store or place i can get st205 engine part and gaskets let me know plz ive done some searching myself and a buddy of mine told me to ask around on the forum maybe some1 wud know

Well i even had to make a throttle body gasket for the st205 the 1995 mr2 gasket is to small and i ended up having to make my own gasket for the oil pan ass well but thanks for the help