ST185 3" Stainless mid-pipe is a go!

2_Liter_Turbo

+1 for Customer Service! Drove up to TrackForged today to get a small kink worked out on the Celica. Guys were very helpful!

Trackforged

BIG thanks to everyone who helped make this group buy success!!!

We have become quite taken with the Alltrac community and the car itself, we've already begun plans to offer a turbo manifold upgrade as our next product for Alltrac owners :D

Trackforged

sentraman":31yfbtne said:
Did everyone recieve their mid pipes?
I just mailed out the final set Friday he should get them tomorow :D

We still make these guys so if anyone ever comes across this it it always something we will be able to make, we keep the design for everything we build.

Evan

YerRandO

Trackforged":2hmnk9gi said:
We still make these guys so if anyone ever comes across this it it always something we will be able to make, we keep the design for everything we build.

Whats the price now that the group buy is over?

Terracar

Option A:
Mid-pipe + TP. (Normal retail would be $650)

Option B:
Mid-pipe, TP & Cat. (Normal retail would be $730)

Option C:
Mid-pipe & Cat. (Normal retail would be $690)

Here are the original figures when we first set this up for a ball park. Keep in mind prices are always subject to change, so I will let Dave or Evan chime in for confirmation.

-Terracar

Trackforged

YerRandO":vn9as17s said:
Trackforged":vn9as17s said:

Whats the price now that the group buy is over?

Terracar":vn9as17s said:
Option A:
Mid-pipe + TP. (Normal retail would be $650)

Option B:
Mid-pipe, TP & Cat. (Normal retail would be $730)

Option C:
Mid-pipe & Cat. (Normal retail would be $690)

Here are the original figures when we first set this up for a ball park. Keep in mind prices are always subject to change, so I will let Dave or Evan chime in for confirmation.

-Terracar

Those prices are now in effect since the group buy is over.

PM'd :D
Evan

st185rc

I just put this thing on to my car yesterday, excellent fit and finish. My butt dyno let me know that it has woken up the turbo quite a bit.

sentraman

So has everyone that has purchased a MP gave some sort of feedback on here? Is there any interest in having another GB on this pipe?

Brad_91

Brad_91":3jvio3it said:
Received mine in the mail the other day!
Can't comment on its fitment because I won't put it in until spring, but I will give a big +1 for the quality! Looks very well made :)
Thanks a lot TrackForged :D :D
Here is a quick link to a picture of it (i hope it works):
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/img0238jzf.jpg/

Just put it on a week or two ago, and it was very easy! Perfect fit. Certainly made a nice difference too :)

sentraman

Brad_91":2oy5npqa said:
Brad_91":2oy5npqa said:
Received mine in the mail the other day!
Can't comment on its fitment because I won't put it in until spring, but I will give a big +1 for the quality! Looks very well made :)
Thanks a lot TrackForged :D :D
Here is a quick link to a picture of it (i hope it works):
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/img0238jzf.jpg/

Just put it on a week or two ago, and it was very easy! Perfect fit. Certainly made a nice difference too :)

That is great to hear Brad.