SoCal Big Bear Cruise and BBQ Meet

tubasteve

^ that cop had his driving lights off for 1/4 mike.

I had a dinner date with my mom :)
IMG_5088.jpg

IMG_5099.jpg

IMG_5091.jpg

IMG_5270.jpg

IMG_5104.jpg

IMG_5167.jpg

DOJAGUY

Domingo81":ckbw18ag said:
By the way, zippin down the mountain with Steve was awesome. Lots of fun!

yeah you abandoned zen and i!! you never text me your number....

it was fun though... we all had a good time... hot links could have been hotter....

DOJAGUY

my sons face was filthy... he had fun tho... his ass knocked out on the ride home.... hes up right now tho... thats why im up..

MD. Celica

I hope you guys had fun.:) next time I want to go if all else
false go with someone if my Celica keeps acting up.:) next
Time you guys:)

yes md celica, you should of came out... the best meet ever man.. koo people, twisty roads, celicas, bbq nathan dogs/hot links, and tons of photos = sunday well spent...

Domingo81":23fptawx said:
By the way, zippin down the mountain with Steve was awesome. Lots of fun!
you guys left the pack...... its alright, i know wat an alltrac + twisty roads = FUN!!!!! i had to resist......

MD. Celica

I just saw all the pics and I'm jealous that I wasn't able to
go but for sure next time. "Road trip" LMAO! Oh! Who owns
the red alltrac? It looks like it was a buddy of mines car that
he sold.

monkninja

+1 on being jealous..

I am stoked to see another all-trac besides my own. When I move to AZ big bear will only be about a five an a half hour drive instead of the 23 hour drive it is now haha.

i knew about the nathans all along... not to mention COSTCO sells them.... hahahah.... but you are right, Nathans for the WIN!!!!

DOJAGUY

celicast184":1t0gafsh said:
i knew about the nathans all along... not to mention COSTCO sells them.... hahahah.... but you are right, Nathans for the WIN!!!!
hella yeah... we gotta get a leg lake meet going! lets do some fishing!

DOJAGUY

I was leaving my house today.... my german shepard was poisoned i believe... theres blood trails around the yard.... i followed the trail and i can tell she stopped to throw up... she went in her house by our back door and laid there to die... poor girl

r.i.p Yoohoo

the fucked up part is, she only barks if someone is walking by, shes in the back yard... its not like someone poisoned her cuz shes always loud and obnoxious... which leads me to believe someone wants to come in our house.....