Giveaway: recognize and win... :)

AvivB

Who ever recognize this part will be able to get it for shipping cost only (around $10).
It is new Toyota original bearing which I've ordered long time ago by mistake and I have no idea for what it is or what its part-number.

Attachments

• IMG-20120423-00069.jpg
    IMG-20120423-00069.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 2,570
  • IMG-20120423-00070.jpg
    IMG-20120423-00070.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 2,570
  • IMG-20120423-00071.jpg
    IMG-20120423-00071.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 2,570

AvivB

WarTowels":2avmbp0f said:
I don't want it. But I know what it is. :D
-Towels
So feel free to say what it is and the one bellow you will get it (or anyone else that actually know he need it).

underscore":2avmbp0f said:
Knowing my car I likely want it but have no clue what it is.
You can get it for the shipping costs as promised...

WarTowels

I didn't want to ruin it! :p

It's a carrier bearing.

Goes on an axle, however, I have my suspicions it came from an All-trac. I'm thinking regular Celica or MR2, I don't recall the AT having these.

-Towels

AvivB

Say it again?!
It exist on FWD... I have FWD one (ST182) and I don't see it anywhere.
Just to be sure, when you write "carrier bearing" you mean the one holds the long (right) axle in the middle?

AvivB

But you wrote it should be on FWD and mine is FWD (ST182) and it look different...?

Anyhow, whoever need it, feel free to ask for it and you'll get it for shipping costs as promised.

Terracar

Does your long axle have a hoop it goes through? That is the carrier bearing. The pic is of one half of the assembly. There is a second piece that bolts to the bearing portion. The whole assembly is then bolted to the block to support the axle.

As an after thought do you have the 3sge? I would assume the trans is the same in FWD version regardless if 5sfe or 3sge. Though I suppose it could be different.

-Terracar

AvivB

Yes, I have one that hold the axle to the block but from some reason I remember it look different...
My original engine was the 3S-GE and when I put the 3S-GTE in I left the FWD trany...
Thanks guys...

underscore

For anyone still curious, I'm pretty sure it's from a:

96-01 CARINA
96-01 CORONA
97-03 CORONA
97-02 AVENSIS

But according to the parts diagrams, this one is a mirror image? I'm dealing with badly translated Polish here so I'm not 100% sure.