temperacerguy

Status
Not open for further replies.

underscore

Where the hell did he go? I sent him money via PayPal for a turbo on March 27th, it has now been 37 days and I have yet to recieve anything or hear any word from him. I've e-mailed him and I PM'd him on April 22nd which was apparently recieved as it's no longer in my outbox but did not reply to, I also see that he was online on April 30th. If I don't recieve anything by Monday I'll have to file a claim with PayPal, as much as I hate to do that.

So if any of you know him outside of this site please tell him to get ahold of me because I need either my money or that turbo (I'd prefer the turbo, but anyways).

UtahSleeper

I dont know him, but he did show back up on ctech and explained why he went mia. Summary: Had a cardiac event and then had to move for a new job. Maybe hit him up there?

underscore

Youch! I haven't been on CTech in a while but I'll jump on there tonight, if you talk to him in any way let him know I need to get ahold of him.

athousandleaves

Hopefully he's doing better.

underscore, to protect yourself I would highly recommend you see if his paypal user account has a phone number tied to it and try giving him a call, email him and let him know that you're going to begin a dispute with paypal so he can at least try and ship it to you before the maximum limit is up (45 days I think?)

I'm sure he would understand that youre only trying to protect your best interests.

underscore

No phone number that I could find, and I sent an e-mail to the address he uses for PayPal informing him that if I don't recieve it I really have no choice but to file a claim. Like I said, Monday is as long as I'm willing to wait, if he was delayed in shipping it out or something like that then perhaps he could refund the money via PayPal, and I can repay him immediately, effectively resetting the 45 days. I'm not too sure what the best course of action is but without hearing from him I only really have one.

underscore

Still nothing, he's been on CelicaTech and read the thread I posted over there but still nothing. If ANYONE has ANY contact with him please tell him to get ahold of me because this is getting ridiculous.

athousandleaves

If you didn't file a claim with paypal in time I think your next best option is to get in touch with his local sherrif's office and they can rattle his cage a bit, even still that might require a lawyer and a lawsuit of some sort... I'm no expert on american law!

underscore

PayPal won't let me file a claim, which he's likely figured out by now and might be why he decided to bugger off on me, who knows. I'm not entirely sure where he is right now but I have a few different ways I may be able to hunt him down if my CC won't get me my money back.

CMS-GT4

I would do the CC then close that PayPal account once you get your money back. It's a shame it came down to this.

underscore

I still haven't heard sweet crap all from him, pretty soon here I'm gonna try posting this on as many forums as I can, hopefully someone can get him to contact me, or if nothing else to prevent others from getting screwed over

toayoztan

PM myself or one of the other moderators, and his account may be dealt with appropriately.

Send whatever information you may feel is useful for us to determine he has been online at ctech and had blatant disregard for your sale/order/money.

It is unacceptable to behave in this manner and still be considered a trusted member of this site.

I'm glad you got your money back!

I am adding this thread to the "bad seller list" - upon looking at his profile, he hasn't logged in at any point after this original thread was started. He will need to take responsibility and log in and reply to this thread via PM to one of the moderators or the OP in an appropriate manner to clear anything.

I'm locking this thread, issue has been resolved from the OP's standpoint.

Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.