Project Bacardi!!!!!

Rpz123isme

monkninja":29z8tmtp said:
Well in that case, congrats on the baby also! hahah
Thanks 8)

So today I took the car out for a spin around the block. I'm very happy about how she rides, but I still have a few bugs to fix. She boosts great until 10 psi then pops and sputters, I'm not sure if its the fuel cut or a boost leak. I hope its the fuel cut because I don't want to track down a damn boost leak. but it doesn't act like the 185 fuel cut. from what I remember in my 185 after hitting the fuel cut I got a CEL and could not boost at all until the IGN was cycled off then back on.

Rpz123isme

Fuc*ing clutch slave wont open far enough for my clutch to go in to gear :shock: Had to have it towed home. If its not a simple fix. im going to sell the car for what i have into it

Rpz123isme

Well after dic*ing around with a inspection cam, i found a broken spring.................... fuc* my life. pos clutch only lasted 30 flipping miles. hopefully I can pull the motor/trans tomorrow after work and have it back together by Friday.

celicaGTS_T

Dont be a b*tch, just fix it and be happy. You've already shoveled too much money to sell it. You know you'll be crying yourself to sleep if you sell it :lol:

Rpz123isme

celicaGTS_T":3djxfmsy said:
Dont be a b*tch, just fix it and be happy. You've already shoveled too much money to sell it. You know you'll be crying yourself to sleep if you sell it :lol:

Im already fixing it. the new clutch will be in tomorrow!

Rpz123isme

2012-05-02_071423.jpg

monkninja

Dang that clutch is messed!! Glad to see that you aren't selling it though, was pretty sad to hear that, especially after all of your hard work. It's going to be pretty much a brand new car before long!

Rpz123isme

It was A brand new Exedy stage 1 street clutch. One step better then their oem replacement.

Ohh and im done putting the car back together.

This pic is for tubasteve
2012-05-03_153542.jpg

MWP

Heaps of clearance! :)

I can just fit a sheet of paper between the tcase and my 5S block.
Getting it back on will be fun :doh:

Rpz123isme

MWP":1lme448p said:
Heaps of clearance! :)

I can just fit a sheet of paper between the tcase and my 5S block.
Getting it back on will be fun :doh:

It looks like heaps but it is almost touching lower then the pic. Its kinda hard to get a camera in that tiny crack to take a pic......lol. I actually had to take the trans off three times to get it clearanced

phattyduck

Rpz123isme":1qnwtnfp said:
It was A brand new Exedy stage 1 street clutch. One step better then their oem replacement.
That's too bad. :(

I was hoping to hear it was a Spec at then I wouldn't have to change my world view. :p

-Charlie

Rpz123isme

Well I took her out today and she ran fine except in boost above 5 psi? going to pull codes and tinker under the hood.
suggestions welcome 8)

Rpz123isme

Seeing how my car has 134a fittings already on it i decided to buy 30lbs of it 8)

its only 109 this way with out the stupid 10$ deposit on the can

2012-05-29_094735.jpg