Blitz ecu to uk 91 st185 HELP !!!!

jsteed

Hi everyone, basically as title says im trying to fit a blitz access ecu onto my uk spec st185.

Problem is, car is hunting at idle and missfires and splutters upto 3000 rpm. After 3000rpm its an animal !!!!

Doing some research, I found this thread viewtopic.php?f=9&t=16055. After repinning his ecu he's got the same problems as im having, although i havent touched or modified my wiring loom.[attachment=0]my pinout.jpg

My car is 91 uk, and the blitz access is from a 90 jdm st185. Looking at the pinouts, i have noticed the jdm has no egr, cold start injector and a few other things. The jdm has a pins called EGW and CCO ??? EGW is exhaust gas warning i think.Not sure what CCO is. I've highlighted the differences in the image.

Also theres the o2 sensor itself !! jdm has 1 wire my uk has 4 wires however the ecu pinouts are the same

If anyone can help id be greatly obliged.
Thanks

Attachments

• my pinout.jpg
    my pinout.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 2,610

=GT4=

The same issue. Working on 91 CS UK ST185 and Blitz ECU . If will be done, will give You the info. Please keep me updated also...

Hotrodhendrix

Strange. My Blitz Access ECU worked just fine on my USDM alltrac. I hear each unit was special order though so who knows what each one was tuned for.