Project: Make Love not War.

bloodMoney

Well, if you want an extra hand or whatever, let me know and I'm sure the wifey and I would be willing to come out for a bit.

gearhead313

ha sweet... Id say our wives could jibber jabber somewhere, but my girl would be getting dirty with us, gapping rings and setting wrist pins :p

bloodMoney

hahahahaha You have noooooo idea.

Mine does all the wiring. She's the electronics expert... She installed car stereos and alarms for a living at one point :)

gearhead313

Enjoying quality time with the wife :) ...nothing like spending an evening pushing some new wiseco's into the alltrac!

2012-06-09125802.jpg

2012-06-09125750.jpg

Mattyno

Last year i had same problem with stock pistons. I will post tomorow photo. I think the reason is to much boost and high oil temperature. Well spent the evening with his wife

Arky

Hi, just wondering what kind of exhaust manifold do you have on your car ? Custom made ? Looks super clean and tidy.

gearhead313

so........................... anyone know where i can get some cheap replacement body panels?

I FINALLY got this turd-zilla running well and was so excited... so i was like, man whats next?? So i knew that i had brakes to do. So I went to put them on and as im leaning against the rear bumper, its raining rust.. so im like ugh, i better see whats going on under here before i go any further.. well low and behold, that was what i found. I'm VERY close to parting this thing out..... FML.