Anyone's used this site for poly bushings?

Suspension and other discussion

Postby celigts » Thu May 10, 2012 1:48 am

They also have some light weight pulleys. Maybe we can do a group buy on those the bushings or the same time maybe? I can spend the time doing all the emailing and questioning as I'm currently unemployed for those who don't know. Receiving ei so I won't be losing to much of wages :)
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
91 Celica Alltrac - Parts pile pending instal :P
3SGTE project motor very slow
Intake/Heat shield project slowly moving
Winnipegs respected TTI forum. join and love the community will welcome you with open arms and legs ? http://toptierimports.com/
celigts
Established Member

Re: Anyone's used this site for poly bushings?

Postby woot woot » Thu May 10, 2012 8:56 am

I would not bother with the lightweight pullies. I asked a race team about them and they said that the crank needs the weight to stop it vibrating and some other stuff that causes damage to the engine somehow. I forgot though as it was almost two years ago. But they said with clarity do not do i for a 3SGTEt. I bought some front endlinks from them and the quality seems solid, Was after a rear subframe mount kit and front and rear engine mounts but live australia so not sure if i can get discount. BOO
woot woot
Club Member

Postby 4rsnduction » Thu May 10, 2012 11:52 am

woot woot wrote:I would not bother with the lightweight pullies. I asked a race team about them and they said that the crank needs the weight to stop it vibrating and some other stuff that causes damage to the engine somehow. I forgot though as it was almost two years ago. But they said with clarity do not do i for a 3SGTEt. I bought some front endlinks from them and the quality seems solid, Was after a rear subframe mount kit and front and rear engine mounts but live australia so not sure if i can get discount. BOO

I also live in australia....but dislike you misplacing the "t" in your sentence :P
Anything getting group purchased and sent this way...i'll jump on that bandwagon

woot woot wrote: i for a 3SGTEt.
4rsnduction
Club Member

Postby celigts » Thu May 10, 2012 1:47 pm

Check out my GBI thread. I think it might be a go
91 Celica Alltrac - Parts pile pending instal :P
3SGTE project motor very slow
Intake/Heat shield project slowly moving
Winnipegs respected TTI forum. join and love the community will welcome you with open arms and legs ? http://toptierimports.com/
celigts
Established Member

Postby SoulArmored » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:22 am

Old Thread but thought I'd write that I have bought and installed some of their bushings as was only source I could readily find. Fitment was great and worth the upgrade. Shipping did take 4 weeks to arrive to FL.
SoulArmored

Postby 88gt4DE » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:11 am

I bought the sway bar bushings and control arm bushings off them ... No complaints
Rob
1988 ST165 - 77K - Project ---> http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=31483&start=240
2000 Toyota Tundra SR5 - 162K - DD - Thanks 97JZA80
2007 Toyota Rav4 - 110K - My girls DD
1999 Honda Civic - 116K - Highway Runner
88gt4DE
Established Member

Postby JRWperformance » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:23 pm

I thought I'd add to this one. I got all the bushings for my 88 165. They are a great quality and installed smooth.

88 Celica Alltrac
78 Honda GL1000
04 Volvo S60R (Now Dead)
91 VW Jetta Turbo Diesel
JRWperformance
Club Member

1988 Toyota Celica

Postby 94 MR2 Turbo » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:34 am

I've installed superpro bushings recently but haven't driven it much yet. I have a road trip coming up and will report back.
94 MR2 Turbo
Club Member

Previous

Return to Handling and Braking