Ocean City AWD Meet ... June 9th

88gt4DE

I sure hope someone will join me ... Would hate to be the only alltrac there with so many subi's and evo's ... 8)

esracing

yes I want to go to this my subi and evoke friends good there is a website with videos in everything about it I will post it up tomorrow. update on the white car hopefully will be running in a week and a half to 2 weeks. this year is gonna be on a etm stand alone. I'm shooting for 350 + horsepower yes willie I want a nother run.

esracing

tim what do we have to do to get the car running come on let's do it all you have to do is ask for help. just got money just help

alternate.eago

Well at this point, I'm waiting for my tax returns to come in so I can afford to finance the engine build/swap. It's looking like it will start in the next couple of weeks...

Wicked Toys

Been going the past 4 years. Gets bigger every year. Always wanted to bring my alltrac down cause it's 90% subaru's, 4% evo's n lil bit of the rest.

I'd love to see some of your guys cars down there, show some younger people what classic awd turbo is all about.

Damn I miss my Car....... :cry:

88gt4DE

Wicked Toys":1324z9qx said:
Been going the past 4 years. Gets bigger every year. Always wanted to bring my alltrac down cause it's 90% subaru's, 4% evo's n lil bit of the rest.

I'd love to see some of your guys cars down there, show some younger people what classic awd turbo is all about.

Damn I miss my Car....... :cry:

Good , someone will be there that I know :D

esracing

esracing
gt4play
mafix
lets make a list and i think we need to meet some were and all drive together
i want to make a good video about us and this meet

88gt4DE

Pick the spot .... somewhere in rehobeth beach area ... all must be careful going through Dewey beach if have never been down there ....cops

stockli

sorry to be the newbie of the group....but are we talking about Ocean city MD? and im so confused of what region i fall in...virginia is so odd haha. technically i should be rolling south but way more comfortable with the northern trips

88gt4DE

stockli":3c1n7ca0 said:
sorry to be the newbie of the group....but are we talking about Ocean city MD? and im so confused of what region i fall in...virginia is so odd haha. technically i should be rolling south but way more comfortable with the northern trips

Yes sir O.C. MD 8)

stockli

Well i may or may not be there depending on my ability to get her rolling. I but if she is ready I'd love to see some other all tracs..

88gt4DE

stockli":2paxchfq said:
Well i may or may not be there depending on my ability to get her rolling. I but if she is ready I'd love to see some other all tracs..

That's normal , we all try to do something before the meets. Sometimes works out and sometimes doesnt ... Hope to see ya there ... watch here for updates :)