Cluster help

celigts

So the stock boost gauge is plugged, currently my temp gauge stopped working, my speedo isn't working so all I have is my rpm and fuel gauge working.

I saw awhile back someone who did a full out custom gauge setup with cf surrounding. Anyone ever do individual gauges to replace the stock cluster?

magnum

That gets expensive fast. I'd go with a Aim dash or racepack dash. You can read more engine parameters for less than individual gauges but it's still expensive.

aus jd 2703

Get a gts cluster it should work you just loose the useless boost gauge.
But as stated before a dash is better stack do a good one. As for race pack etc. sensors get expensive. Oil presssure sensors run around the. $100 mark. Best to use a dash with a ecu as you can use the sensors. Ie low oil pressure kills the motor or high water temp trims the fuel table

celigts

aus jd 2703":3vmfzv6z said:
Get a gts cluster it should work you just loose the useless boost gauge.
But as stated before a dash is better stack do a good one. As for race pack etc. sensors get expensive. Oil presssure sensors run around the. $100 mark. Best to use a dash with a ecu as you can use the sensors. Ie low oil pressure kills the motor or high water temp trims the fuel table

That's useful info! After the wideban I'll be getting those gauges haha. Would really like to have the individual gauges tho even if it ends up costing as much as a race pack.