Anyone interrested in ATSracing Manual Boost Controler

boost_creep

Hey guys, I have just got my hand on a few ATSracing Manual boost controlers that i got second hand from a vendor that has stopped selling for ATS and i could sell for a decent price if people are interrested just let me know. I did not post this in the for sale sub forum because this is more of a feeler on how many people would be interrested in these?

boost_creep

i don't have a precise price as of right now but it should play around 40-45$ plus shipping. it would come with 5feet of vaccum line and 6 zip ties

boost_creep

Sorry for being late with the pic, but here is mine, my partner just powdercoated it real quick without bringing his pressure down and sanding (thats why theres surplus around sharp edges) because i told him it was just to take pictures then install in my GT-Four. I've installed it today and it works great! I got my boost up to 10psi and it doesn't boost creep and keeps the wastegate shut until its up to 10psi which is great! what a difference 4 psi makes! I would suggest these to anyone! It could be powder coated in colours too, I got mine in black for the stock look. :D

Attachments

• MBC.jpg
    MBC.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 3,634

celigts

Nice and simple. Easy to hide with that size.

How many do you have to ship and what colors are offered?

boost_creep

I have one, ready to ship except i didn't get the vaccum line yet, still waiting on that. About the color, my partner has just moved from his house in which he had his powdercoating shop in, so before he gets setted up, he can't powdercoat :S. the one i have is black,with a slightly different screw.

celigts

So what colors are available when he gets up and running again. I know it's not hard to powder coat stuff so what is the cost without the paint then?

boost_creep

Alright guys, a few more will be available soon! I was thinking 45 with powdercoat, 40 with no powdercoat. these include vaccum lines and tie wrap and it is plus shipping!
Thanks, -Marc

boost_creep

Hey guys! Sorry for the long time answering but when I was about to start selling these, I found out that the guy was making these on his own so I decided instead of paying him for them, I could just make them myself and sell them to you so there wouldn't be no middle man mark up. Now, I have made 4 myself and tested each ones on my car and one of my friends car and, my spring was too soft, when I would set the boost to its highest, I would boost maybe 1.5psi to 2 psi depending on the load and I've started to run out of money and time to make them right. So if you guys are still interested, I could go get stiffer springs and make them capable of holding more boost before I start selling them out. But I have to make sure I will be able to sell them and not be stuck with all that money invested into them.
So let me know what you guys decide! :)

boost_creep

I'm not sure if I understand your question, but I could sell them with the vac lines for 40$ plus shipping but I'm not sure if I can still get them powdercoated, I lost my contact with that guy so I would have to look around for someone who will powdercoat them for cheap in order for me to not lose money... so if enough people want them I will get restarted on them:)