ST165 Coilover options?

ST165Sleeper

Hey guys I'm adding to my ever growing parts list and I cant seem to find a coilover option. I remember there being one on the aus ebay but I can't manage to find it now. Any help would be awesome.

warmachine

185 coilovers worked great for me. i did ksport gravel rally coilovers and lifted my car about 1-1.5"/. it worked with my TOMS rally wheels but i need wheel spacers for subaru wheels... the 185 suspension was a direct fit tho...

monkey8oi

st185 coilovers are the options for the st165.. 935motorsports used to sell a spacer kit for it.. it's not a wheel spacer.. they are actually little rings that are used only for the front coilovers.. you put them where the two bolts attach to the hub to the coilover.. but i have taken mine off and had them off for over two months now without a problem..

so basically, my 165 is using coilovers made for the 185 without any modifications or spacers..

ST165Sleeper

Very good to know guys. Thats one more thing I can now add to my parts list for my build. I plan to have the front and rear wheels be 16x8 and be flush with the wheel wells for daily driving and I'll raise her up when i decide to go play. Mud flaps will be in order too lol!

Arky

Hi, I too would like to try the Aussie coilovers. Wish he'd post it again on Ebay. But, so all and any coilovers for the 185 will fit the 165 ? Without mods ? This is news to me. Could you guys post a few pics ? :D

Killtodie

I'll be looking for coil overs soon, bumping this thread, and yeah, would like some pics as well please.

is the spacer a bump steer kind or?

88st165

I made some spacers for my coilovers the other day on the lathe. Here are the dimensions in case anyone wants to make them. Do not think you can get away with using a 11/16" OD tube, ask me how I know haha. Tolerance would most likely depend on the type of coilovers you have and the thickness of the powdercoat inside the mounting holes. I made them to these dimensions and they fit perfect inside some fresh out the box coilovers for a st185.

image.php

Image from google:
image.php