Utah Alltracs

UtahSleeper

So, how many of us are there? Lets see how many people we have in this state to see if there would ever be a possible meet here. I know we have atleast 2 other Celica Alltracs and 1 Camry Alltrac.

I will start.

1988 Celica Alltrac - Hope to have running in a month or 2.

JohnNK

88 ST165 daily driver. Sorting out fuel cut issues; still a fun trip up and down Parley's Canyon every day.

801Alltrac

:eek:fftopic: hey guys car just turned 120000 :D my dd just replaced the knock sensor and now the car is hesitant though the RPM :pissed: :crazy: :bs: ?? :shrug: ???? any help maybe debating a clogged cat ??? hows everyone else!?

UtahSleeper

I am well. Working on reviving an alltrac I got a few months ago.

Is your trac throwing any codes? Clogged cat could, but normally wouldn't appear when replacing a sensor.

tjdouble07

My Celica and I are still around. :)

Thinkin about hitting up a Cars n Coffee in the morning if any of you guys want to drop by. Not sure which one to go to though...

toayoztan

Username AFCor on here will be joining you guys from Alaska.

I need someone to move to Oklahoma, so I'm not alone lol.

Bryan

AFCor

Hey, sorry Bryan. I go wherever they tell me to go.

I can't lie though, I'm excited. Like I said my brother is only 45 minutes away so I'm looking forward to that. I haven't seen him in years. Our kids are the same age so it really is much better for the family. I'm from Indiana originally and I love the midwest, but Utah will be a nice second-home for us. We'll be there by late November.

For you Utah guys, is there anything I need to know before I get there? Whats the emmissions situation? About how much is it to register and get tags? Are there any obscure laws that (as an all-trac owner) I should know? Any little tips would be great. Thanks!

UtahSleeper

Safety and emissions are 40 something. Registration.............cant remember the cost, but under 100 for the older cars.

They dont check the car too thoroughly unless you go to a shop that is anal lol.

801Alltrac

How's is everybody and there Trac , maybe get all use together for a cars and coffee meet , let's talk about dates .
:shrug:

UtahSleeper

My trac is not running yet, but I would gladly go and bring my 80 corolla. Any weekend this month except the last one.

UtahSleeper

I am going with my rolla. I am thinking the 10600 s and 800 w beans and brew location since last I heard is that was the most visited location.

UtahSleeper

So, how many Utah folks do we have on here now? I imagine its still 3, but you never know.

Hoping to have my Alltrac running in April and hopefully there can be a small meet around then.

JohnNK

ST165 daily driver still plowing Parley's Canyon. I am interested in a spare running/non running engine. Current motor works but has over 200K.

UtahSleeper

Not sure if you saw what I had posted before, but when I take the 1st gen motor out of my trac you can have it for pretty cheap. Should work as a builder if interested.

One of the PO had it rebuilt poorly so its developed either a rod knock or a bad noise in the head. Either way, I wont be starting it again until I am getting ready to pull that motor lol.

Glad there are 2 tracs that are alive in some sense here.