What should i do?

• Keep it as it is

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Go for it

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Tazka

Hi

I've had few ideas in my head and i thought i'd make a photoshop based on them to see how it would actually look.

So the mods to archieve this would be, xxr 002's, tte style mirrors, spoiler removal, usdm cornerlights, fiberglass CS style bonnet and mishimoto intercooler.

So here's my car how it sits atm.
stock.jpg

And here's the concept
cept2.jpg

celicat93

I like the way it looks now and I like some of the changes you made. I prefer the spoiler on, the hood I go back and forth on, I have a stock and a RC hood and I can't make up my mind whether I want to swap, I like the deep dish wheels, the graphics could be cool, if you like 'em, go for it.

WarTowels

Either way looks good, I think I prefer the first one though.

But a CS hood and new rims rarely hurts. I'd leave the rest alone imo.

-Towels

ALLensTRAC

I like the hood and the wheels. Leave the spoiler on IMO. 5th gens just look naked without a spoiler. What are the bars sticking up by the lights in the second pic?

underscore

I'd swap the hood and that's it. If you want to trade for USDM corners LMK though, I've got a pile of spares.

Tazka

Thanks for your comments. :) More comments are welcome.

ALLensTRAC":3a0venvm said:
What are the bars sticking up by the lights in the second pic?
They are trying to be spring type lock pins, like on the tte st185.

lumbercis

I'm with everyone else. Hood and wheels look great. I'd leave the spoiler on, or if you really like the low profile in the rear, look for a USDM GT flat spoiler (not sure if this came on any european models?).

Personally, I'd get the the intercooler without the graphics. Front mount looks mean enough as-is.

Either way your car's immaculate. Keep up the good work!

J

Hotrodhendrix

The only change I would consider would be the hood but even it seems to take away from what you have going on already... I love your current look