Texas Folks

The heartland

Texas Folks

Postby Hotrodhendrix » Tue May 08, 2012 3:45 pm

So how is everyone doing?? Its hard to keep up to date with everyone so I figured we could use this to keep in touch.

~James
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
"The more you let life's obstacles slow you down the longer it will take to defeat them."
~Yours truly
User avatar
Hotrodhendrix
GTFour God
 
Posts: 3480
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:45 pm
Location: DFW Texas

Re: Texas Folks

Postby Hotrodhendrix » Wed May 16, 2012 6:43 pm

I shall start... Im doing well. Wife is prego with our second daughter. Looking to move out near Irving area soon.. While all this is going on the alltrac is on ice once again. Hopefully will be finishing it up once I move.

Thats about it for me. How about everyone else?
!~James
"The more you let life's obstacles slow you down the longer it will take to defeat them."
~Yours truly
User avatar
Hotrodhendrix
GTFour God
 
Posts: 3480
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:45 pm
Location: DFW Texas

Re: Texas Folks

Postby saved_1992 » Wed May 16, 2012 6:53 pm

im doing good but roomate quit her job so no unemployment :shoots: she has no clue :doh:

alltrac is getting some work done, have acouple of techs that are cool about working on it :)

looking to have a great year !
mike
omaha,ne
1988 work in progresss (205 assem w/tdo6/haltech)sold
1988 a driver (RED) sold
1992 the keeper (RED)
1993 sold to 2of81 (RED)
saved_1992
Established Member
 
Posts: 1677
Images: 0
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:53 pm
Location: omaha,ne

Re: Texas Folks

Postby Hotrodhendrix » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:36 pm

How is everyone? **Cricket.... Cricket...
"The more you let life's obstacles slow you down the longer it will take to defeat them."
~Yours truly
User avatar
Hotrodhendrix
GTFour God
 
Posts: 3480
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:45 pm
Location: DFW Texas

Re: Texas Folks

Postby trah » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:12 am

Doing well here :D alltrac is down got a whole size of a grapefruit in the block. Rebuilding a pure 1st gen 3sgte. Hmm what else, got a Turbo Mr2 and now own a small shop in North Fort Worth, nothing major :D. Most of my clientele are MR2 guys and they never seen or know what a alltrac is D:.
trah
Club Member
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:49 am

Re: Texas Folks

Postby toayoztan » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:29 am

James, where ar eyou moving to?

Bryan
2017 Pilot Elite
2014 Juke NISMO RS
1994 Supra TT 6spd
1993 Alltrac - http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=37466
1977 Celica GT Liftback
2015 Grom
1977 GL1000
User avatar
toayoztan
GTFour God
 
Posts: 6734
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:51 am
Location: Oklahoma

1993 Toyota Celica

Re: Texas Folks

Postby Hotrodhendrix » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:50 pm

trah wrote:Doing well here :D alltrac is down got a whole size of a grapefruit in the block. Rebuilding a pure 1st gen 3sgte. Hmm what else, got a Turbo Mr2 and now own a small shop in North Fort Worth, nothing major :D. Most of my clientele are MR2 guys and they never seen or know what a alltrac is D:.


Which shop do you own?

toayoztan wrote:James, where ar eyou moving to?

Bryan


Not far. I currently live about 45min north west of down town Fort Worth. The new job is in Irving so most likely around the Keller/Hurst ish area. I have to sale the other house first which is taking way too long.

As for my update. My second daughter Adlei will be born on the 31st so busy getting ready for her. GTO runs like a dream but had to put mufflers back on due to the long drive. Alltrac hasnt changed much... Needs about one full weekend of my attention to finish all the little things here and there. One day as always.
~James
~James
"The more you let life's obstacles slow you down the longer it will take to defeat them."
~Yours truly
User avatar
Hotrodhendrix
GTFour God
 
Posts: 3480
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:45 pm
Location: DFW Texas

Re: Texas Folks

Postby trah » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:12 am

Hotrodhendrix wrote:
trah wrote:Doing well here :D alltrac is down got a whole size of a grapefruit in the block. Rebuilding a pure 1st gen 3sgte. Hmm what else, got a Turbo Mr2 and now own a small shop in North Fort Worth, nothing major :D. Most of my clientele are MR2 guys and they never seen or know what a alltrac is D:.


Which shop do you own?

Shop called Tra's Tekwerks :D, little small 1k foot shop. It's near of Heritage Trace and IH35. Cough.. cough near the place you are thinking about moving too lol. It's not a big name shop just a word of mouth thing :D come by and shoot the shit and we can talk about the schools here :)
trah
Club Member
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:49 am

Re: Texas Folks

Postby Hotrodhendrix » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:14 pm

trah wrote:
Hotrodhendrix wrote:
trah wrote:Doing well here :D alltrac is down got a whole size of a grapefruit in the block. Rebuilding a pure 1st gen 3sgte. Hmm what else, got a Turbo Mr2 and now own a small shop in North Fort Worth, nothing major :D. Most of my clientele are MR2 guys and they never seen or know what a alltrac is D:.


Which shop do you own?

Shop called Tra's Tekwerks :D, little small 1k foot shop. It's near of Heritage Trace and IH35. Cough.. cough near the place you are thinking about moving too lol. It's not a big name shop just a word of mouth thing :D come by and shoot the shit and we can talk about the schools here :)


Awesome! I worked at a Compass bank off that exit some years back. I will have to take you up on that offer as soon as I get some free time.
~James
"The more you let life's obstacles slow you down the longer it will take to defeat them."
~Yours truly
User avatar
Hotrodhendrix
GTFour God
 
Posts: 3480
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:45 pm
Location: DFW Texas

Re: Texas Folks

Postby trah » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:39 pm

[/quote]

Awesome! I worked at a Compass bank off that exit some years back. I will have to take you up on that offer as soon as I get some free time.
~James[/quote]

Cool, I'll pm you my phone number. I'm Tra by the way.
trah
Club Member
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:49 am

Re: Texas Folks

Postby Hotrodhendrix » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:43 pm

Well D1alltrac has sold... ONe less Texas member.. :cry:

~James
"The more you let life's obstacles slow you down the longer it will take to defeat them."
~Yours truly
User avatar
Hotrodhendrix
GTFour God
 
Posts: 3480
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:45 pm
Location: DFW Texas

Re: Texas Folks

Postby Nitro_Alltrac » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:34 am

Hey James. Doing OK here in San Antonio. Keri just helped me get my account reactivated. Some how it had gotten deactivated and I hadn't been able to log in for a while.

Anyway, things are going OK here. Did a little work to the All Trac last week during the plant shutdown. Replaced the park brake shoes and the cam cover gasket. Also put the blowoff valve back on. The car runs great. I'm in the process now of getting the parts together to do the Gen 3 electronics swap. I've got the ECU coming and will get the conversion harness coming tonight. Still have to pick up the MAP and the ignitor. Hopefully have the parts gathered in a few months.

Congrats on the 2nd child!
Mike

92 All Trac - Daily Driver

Image
User avatar
Nitro_Alltrac
Gold Member
 
Posts: 1990
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:13 pm
Location: Nitro, WV

Re: Texas Folks

Postby Hotrodhendrix » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:27 pm

Nitro_Alltrac wrote:Hey James. Doing OK here in San Antonio. Keri just helped me get my account reactivated. Some how it had gotten deactivated and I hadn't been able to log in for a while.

Anyway, things are going OK here. Did a little work to the All Trac last week during the plant shutdown. Replaced the park brake shoes and the cam cover gasket. Also put the blowoff valve back on. The car runs great. I'm in the process now of getting the parts together to do the Gen 3 electronics swap. I've got the ECU coming and will get the conversion harness coming tonight. Still have to pick up the MAP and the ignitor. Hopefully have the parts gathered in a few months.

Congrats on the 2nd child!


Thanks, Nice to see you back on. It seems most of us have our tracs up and running or ver close atleast. Hell must have frozen.

~James
"The more you let life's obstacles slow you down the longer it will take to defeat them."
~Yours truly
User avatar
Hotrodhendrix
GTFour God
 
Posts: 3480
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:45 pm
Location: DFW Texas

Re: Texas Folks

Postby sakara » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:48 pm

what's up guys! I'll be picking up another trac here shortly :) I'm still near Fort Hood but would love to chill with any of y'all... The only Texas guy I've met so far is MixMaster
-Ash
'04 Celica GT-S 6spd
www.CasperConstrictors.com
User avatar
sakara
Established Member
 
Posts: 1082
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:16 am
Location: Ft. Hood, TX

Re: Texas Folks

Postby Hotrodhendrix » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:52 am

Sweet. We drop one member and add another back on. Speaking of mixmaster where has he been?

~James
"The more you let life's obstacles slow you down the longer it will take to defeat them."
~Yours truly
User avatar
Hotrodhendrix
GTFour God
 
Posts: 3480
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:45 pm
Location: DFW Texas

Next

Return to Midwest/Tx

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron