Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Summit Point - meet, carting, possible camping

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both - make a weekend of it. Meet local one day, Summit the next

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

gt4play

Hey folks,

I just got off the phone with Eric (esraceing) and concluded we all need to have a meet this Fall - one with a great turnout and an opportunity to meet some of the new locals. Thoughts are for late Sept, early Oct. This should give folks plenty of notice to pull their projects together, not to mention the ideal weather for a turbo-charged vehicle. :)

I want to throw out a couple of options to people (in the form of a poll) and see where it goes. It will help us plan something that best suits everybody.

Option 1 - we have a local meet. We've done this plenty of times over the years; find a local restaurant and/or park were we can do the usual mingle, show n shine and perhaps organize an after-meet cruise in a scenic location.

Option 2 - we meet at Summit Point and get people signed up for cart racing. I myself have not done this, but I hear the last round was successful and people had a great time. The only gotcha is the drive. Some people may not want to make that trek, others may prefer it. Hence the 'option'.

Option 3 - BOTH! We can make a weekend of it. People can enjoy a local gathering and/or join on a trip to Summit. How the weekend gets split up is up to you guys.

Check out the poll and vote! I'll give it a couple of weeks for people to think about and provide their input. Then we can start to hash out actual details (specific dates, times, events, etc).

esracing

ok 3 out of 3 wins lol let make it a epic meet to go down in alltrac gods history .everyone add ideas .we can make trophys again i think we have alot broken parts to make them.

Mafix

seems you guys might bring back our east coast meet? been a couple years i think since the last one.

Mafix

then just as a heads up...
i'm the only vote for not a 2 day thing. i have no headlights on the car anymore.

Mafix

you guys are all too slow to stay in front of me. so if it's dark, i have to use moderation with the gas pedal. i hate doing that. not my style.

gt4play

Mafix":2gdu5qjl said:
you guys are all too slow to stay in front of me.

In comes the trash talk. Oh yeh!? Well, my MR2 without a cracked block and perhaps 40 more whp would be faster than you!

me >>> :crazy:

esracing

trash to mafix .you had nice lights wtf .yes we bringing it back son .i think we can get Tim to bring the blue track out..mafix when is the little one is do?and avi also

Mafix

halloween time. no worries for this meet.

and yes i had really nice lights. but i'm trying to be more competitive nationally with my car. so weight reduction everywhere. wait until you see the car next. it's hard to believe but i've cut 200lbs+ out of the car. mostly in the interior area.