Water/ alcohol injection 3s

jaydog82

I have been looking into water/ alcohol injection for my st165 and I have decided to build my own. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I have installed a few kits and all are lengthly processes. The best kits are Aquamist kits but there is alot to them. Are you parting one together? are you using a boost activated switch? Are you looking to use Meth or water? what is your goal? Do you have a way to utilize the added drop in intake temps? Planning on adding timing? or just raising boost?

jaydog82

I am going to put one together, going to use a pressure switch to activate. Im not going to use meta right now, just 50% water and 50% alcohol. Im not planning on running more bust just yet, but I have been looking into ways to up the timing. Im really just looking to increase the effectiveness of my wta ic and keeping the pistons nice and clean.

underscore

I've got an AEM kit, I need to decide how to run the line to the front of the car & then make/buy a tap for the TB coupler.

jaydog82

Well I already have a free pump so making my own sounds more practical. Are you using a check valve or a solinoide?