• Summit Point - meet, carting, possible camping

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both - make a weekend of it. Meet local one day, Summit the next

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

gt4play

88gt4DE":6ffurr43 said:
So any thoughts ? I was thinking sept sometime maybe ... :shrug:
Definitely later Sept, early Oct. Just was hoping others might chime in with a vote before finalizing. Stay tuned, kiddies!!

esracing

ok so a total of 6 people so far .i know there is more then this in ne area.chris make a new page so we can start setting this up.

donte88st165

I vote for both but I will probably only make one....and I probably won't be driving the 165 unless I can figure out why I'm not getting spark. :shrug: and as for date I like the 1st weekend in Oct. :D

97JZA80

trash talkin mutha....

Ima try to make it, got some other commitments during that time and a car thats not ready but hey anythings possible. Been way too long tho, would be great to see everyone.

ohsigmachi

IF I get this thing even remotely close to driveable I could only attend an early Oct meet. Sept is pretty much booked solid already.

88gt4DE

ohsigmachi":9zq06y5j said:
IF I get this thing even remotely close to driveable I could only attend an early Oct meet. Sept is pretty much booked solid already.

Make it to whatever you can , just bring the alltrac !!!

88gt4DE

celi_wabbit":3319xsxp said:
I'm close to almost getting my car inspected (hoping to pass) and I should be able to go.

Better be there man , I owe ya lunch at least :wink:

celi_wabbit

88gt4DE":xhtc2ixc said:
Did she pass inspection ????

Yup! but I gotta redo the brake line for the front conversion. The line I got was a little short and when you turn the wheel all the way (left or right) it pulls the kit and makes the pad rub on the rotor. I just went next town over and had one custom made and made it 4 inch longer to be safe. Now gotta pull the line and put it back in, then, got to bleed the sucker again. :pissed: :pissed:

88gt4DE

Sweet on inspection man .... sucks on the brake line but could be worse. At least she has a good tag on her now and shes running !!! :notworthy:

celi_wabbit

88gt4DE":1f0reh7a said:
Sweet on inspection man .... sucks on the brake line but could be worse. At least she has a good tag on her now and shes running !!! :notworthy:

True... if I have time tomorrow I'm going to try to tackle the bakes again.

Mafix

i'll be there until close till dusk (or i'll bring a couple vehicles) but only on saturday. and baby pending as well. can't blame me on that one, but i will try and tie her legs together just incase.

Mafix

i might get some aftermarket driving lights so i can stay out after dark. mabye. i'm getting lazy in my old age here, lol.