project alltracst185 update! 6/15/14 rust is gone!!! :)

Hotrodhendrix

alltracst185":obcdon4i said:
Hotrodhendrix":obcdon4i said:
Is it just me or does your hood seem to have the vent positioned farther forward than a stock CS/RC?? Motor looks really nice.
Thanks, The hood is the real deal CS/RC :wink:

Haha thought it was some kind of reproduction. Must have been the view in the picture. Shes looking gooooooooooooood.

C-dubb

That thing is looking and sounding awesome man. About the wheels...I want to say nice buy...but I hate the fact that you have them and I don't so...I'll leave it at that. haha. Damn I love those wheels. Where are you taking it to have the AEM tuned? I have to take mine back down to Illinois to have it re tuned since I've installed the new cylinder head...just haven't gotten around to it yet. Looking good, keep it up, can't wait to see how she runs after a good tune.

alltracst185

C-dubb":33viwc4q said:
That thing is looking and sounding awesome man. About the wheels...I want to say nice buy...but I hate the fact that you have them and I don't so...I'll leave it at that. haha. Damn I love those wheels. Where are you taking it to have the AEM tuned? I have to take mine back down to Illinois to have it re tuned since I've installed the new cylinder head...just haven't gotten around to it yet. Looking good, keep it up, can't wait to see how she runs after a good tune.
Thanks bro, I'm still really not sure where I want to get it tuned but leaning toward DSG :shrug: :lol: about the wheels, I do love them :wink:

alltracst185

So I've been away for a while but, I'm back and I have purchased a house with a two car garage so Celi has a new home :) That means my car WILL be done soon!!! :wink: I will be moving into my new home at the end of the month so pics will be up then.

alltracst185

Thanks everyone :) Having a nice two car garage is going to be a blessing in finishing this project (for the time being :wink: ) Pics will be up as soon as I can. Thanks again guys, it really means a lot.

alltracst185

So my closing date got pushed back till the end of this month :| The Trac is still on hold until I'm in my house, then it's go time :D But, I finally ordered new tires for the CCW's. I got BFGoodrich G-force T/A KDW 2's size 245/40/17 8)

alltracst185

Hey everyone, i'm back! I'm in my house now and been working on the trac :D Here are some pics.

211.jpg

209.jpg

213.jpg

212.jpg

210.jpg

214.jpg

And a few showing my new house and garage.

215.jpg

208.jpg

Her new home :)

216.jpg

I'm in the process of doing her front wheel bearings, painting and changing out some bushings, then it's on to dropping the tank and instaling the Aeromotive 340 stealth pump. Hoping to have her finished and tunes within a month or so. We'll see :wink:

alltracst185

WarTowels":g2pzya6s said:
I need to come check out your car sometime! Is it fully tuned/running now?

-Greg
Thanks CMS, And towels no it's not yet, still have to install wide band o2, 340 stealth pump, intercooler pipes and some vac lines. In the process of doinf the front wheel bearings now. Then she's off to get some rust repair and then a good tume at DSG or maybe even EFI logics. You are more than welcome to come see her in the current state, she is running on a base map now :wink:

88gt4DE

Looks great man ... Any way to or are you planning on making that one big garage instead of two singles ?

88gt4DE

Very nice ... When I find my house next year I want the same except not two single doors , I like to be able to pull straight in the middle and open doors for interior work :D

phattyduck

Are the joists (or ceiling) high enough for a lift? :D

Ugh, I can't wait to have a house so I can do a garage like I want. (my current garage isn't bad... I'd like to do more)

-Charlie