ROLL CALL NW 2012!

3s_woob

Hello Everyone! It's been TOO long since my car has been running, but I've been working hard to get her back on the road. Just seeing who still has their alltrac for future meets. I noticed the NW has died off quite a bit. I know Oregon people have been doing meets here and there. Our friends across the boarder should have a good community of CDM and JDM cars. Tell everyone about this thread and link it to other sites! Let us build the NW community back up! 8)

Name: Ryan Wu
Screen name: 3s_woob
Color and model: Red, ST-185 RC Conv.
Current state: Not running, currently rebuilding and getting close to finishing.
Email: wuboy206(a)gmail(dot)com

(copy and paste)

Name:
Screen name:
Color and model:
Email:

vondoom

WOOOOB! so awesome to see your still here! we gotta catch up sometime.

Name: Adrian
Screen name: Vondoom - Formerly IcemanSE2001
Color and model: Black St185 / Green RA21
Current state: under the knife for a bad HFH

3s_woob

Adrian! Wow how are you doing? yes it has been a long time. yeah we should get together sometime and catch up. So what's going on with your alltrac? nice to see you picked up a RA. I would like to see that too! let's get both of our cars running again!

93cc

Name: Don
Screen name: 93cc
Color and model: Black 93 / ST185
Current state: in the Shop, hope to have it out in time for PSTOF

3s_woob

Don, I hope you get your car back soon because I'd like to get a ride sometime. :D that thing is going to be a beast can't wait to see it in person.

amx

Add another non-running 'Trac to the list. What's up with this state? :shrug:

Name: Jen
Screen name: amx
Color and model: Black ST185, green AT180 DD
Current state: In many pieces, undergoing total rebuild after engine fire.

93cc

amx":2xu65vsj said:
Add another non-running 'Trac to the list. What's up with this state? :shrug:

Name: Jen
Screen name: amx
Color and model: Black ST185, green AT180 DD
Current state: In many pieces, undergoing total rebuild after engine fire.

I remember seeing those post... How is the rebuild going?

3s_woob

Jen- yes that's it with these cars. it's either running good or not running at all. It's a love/hate relationship with these beauties. :D But in your case, that's just very unfortunate luck. Where are you at with that and what are your plans?

Yeah don't know what's up with this state with non-functioning alltracs. I too am guilty for letting my car sit for 7 years. That's why I started this thread to get the community motivated and alive and kicking again. If there's anything you need help with let me know and I can lend a hand.

amx

Hey Ryan, hearing that yours has been sitting that long makes me feel a little better -- mine's only been out of commission for one year thus far, so I've still got some time. :p Appreciate the offer of help, I may have to take you up on that at some point!

The rebuild is making progress, albeit slowly (I keep meaning to start a project thread one of these days but just been lazy about it). I've been focusing on the interior restoration first, and I'm probably about halfway there as far as restoring the salvageable parts and sourcing the rest. The interior is almost completely stripped down and should be ready to start rustproofing/repainting soon, hopefully within the next couple weeks. Engine work is on hold until I can find a workspace big enough to drop the motor and accommodate a front clip. :)

Plans...well, at this point the main goal is to get it running, and that's still quite a ways off. If money were no object I'd like to restore it back to factory stock condition, but that may be overly ambitious when really, I just want to drive it again. I still miss it like crazy!

3s_woob

I'm rooting for you NOT to follow in my footsteps! :rofl: Time sure flies by fast, I think I lost my way because I had other toys to distract me. But not this time, I'm gonna get her done!

I thought of starting a build thread too but it does take a lot of time. I just want to get my car running again.

well let me know what you need. I have a lot of spare parts and also I can help source parts and lend a helping hand.
I'm helping the NW community onr alltrac at a time! :p

Don, how's the turbo coming along?

Rick89GTS

Screen name: Rick89gts
Color and model: Black, ST-165
Current state: Running, no known issues, in storage but coming out soon!

Ryan, Good to hear from you man! I was wondering what happened to you. Glad you're still around. They community up here has been dwindling and not many 165s around that I know of anymore. Maybe some new 205 owners now? I miss those old NW Meets, they were a lot of fun with strong turn outs. Looking forward to a revival :)

3s_woob

Rick! Yes I am still alive and kicking but my car hasn't for years. she's getting resurrected from her slumber so hopely she'll be running soon. yeah it looks like most of the NW owners have disappeared. I don't think we'll ever get close to having that many alltracs in a meet but we hopefully we can round up who's left and have fun again. When I do get my car running and get a meet together I can wait to meet everyone old and new and possible see and ride in a 205. I'm glad to hear your 165 is doing well. can't wait to see it again.

Don- too bad you didn't get to bring it to pstof. Looked like a good turn out. So what happened with the car?

Terracar

Name: Joe
Screen name: Terracar
Color and model: Red ST185
Current state: Broken, battered and bruised. Needs to have body shop repar front end damage. Otherwise, she runs fine, but can't be driven on the road until damage is repaired.
Email: Tofa co joe (at) hot mail (dot) com

3s_woob

Joe, Did you use to live in Samamish? I saw your post of your car. sorry so see it in that condition. so are you going to keep it now and fix it up?

Terracar

No, did not live in Samamish. Yeah, I have decided to keep her and get her running again... one day at a time I suppose.

-Terracar

3s_woob

Sorry, there was another Joe with a red '92 alltrac. That's good to hear you're going to save it. It's a nice car '92, hard top, non-abs. that's a good base for a race car. Don't worry there are a lot of us taking it one day at a time. have you got an estimate of how much it'll be to get it fixed?

So I know there's more members in the NW. Where is everyone?

'RollaWood

Name: Jay
Lives: Everett
Drives: '89 Corolla Alltrac
I'm not diving mine yet, i have much more to go, But i'm around! I work at Boeing so im always round everett Area.
Nice to see so many NW people!