For any miata/eunos enthusiasts

celigts

This is and has been my buddies project for awhile. This is one of his DD's lol. He only has 3 ;)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340728538.425861.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1340728559.500238.jpghow tight his hood and ARCmagic intake is.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340728627.993632.jpg

celigts

His interior. He filled the deck area with a $5 piece of CF he fittedImageUploadedByTapatalk1340729789.922211.jpg
And the only pic I have of his boosted projectImageUploadedByTapatalk1340729870.535869.jpg

The na currently has full 3" exhaust not mandrel bent. Aluminum driveshaft. Unknown front strut bar, relocated battery, gutted audio, rear role cage ...bar?, cf hardtop, white hardtop and rag/cloth top, gutted ac, upgraded clutch, 3 sets of tires and rims for autocross-daily driving and f'cking around :) tried to get a pic of the 3 in each pics. Don't know what else off the top of my head but I'm sure it's still interesting to see and sick little ripper of a car.

His boosted one has a full 3"exhaust also not mandrel bent, homemade dp by me and him... It works haha!, Log style manifold, td06 (Evo turbo), aluminum driveshaft, tanabe front strut bar, tanabe lower front support brace I believe, rear strut bar, fmic, mishimoto radiator, Perrin intake filter, forge mbc (bleeder style), some type of TT.

I think this is all he has so far, oh and fully gutted interior. No ps either.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340729527.723552.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340729527.723552.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 3,528

WarTowels

I love me some white convertibles! (see sig.)

I think Miatas are great, I'm turning into a fan. I even considered one briefly (also in white) as a DD but I thought two white convertibles was overkill.

They dominate their market: cheap, reliable, light, rwd, convertible. Hell yes to all of those.

-Towels

underscore

Eventually I'd love to grab one as a budget track car. One of the best local drivers ran one for years, another locla had one with an Eaton supercharger. It was pretty damn quick!

celigts

Would love to hear one with a supercharger. One of the guys on our toptierimports forum had a pro charged miata.

ALLensTRAC

Looks great! They handle so well with some slight mods. My buddy runs 2 in the Chump car series at Sebring. There's also one around town with a 03 Cobra V8 and no hood. That thing is rediculous!!!

celigts

Here's a sick shot of one I the shop owners at Speedfactor (Dave) and his Infiniti and andres miata now rolling on 14" work equips and BC coilovers.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342813075.250022.jpg

Mafix

i'd love a gen 2 mazdaspeed but...
i'm 6'4. so no miata love for me. i barely fit into s2ks, not comfortably. i do fit in gen1 vipers, only just and not comfortably. although with the top down and a helmet on i fit in anything. i can't do c3 or c4 vettes with a manual either, unless you remove the turn signal stalk. no triumps either. tr6 = nono. fieros are not fun. i do fit in delsols though. interesting isn't it.
perks of being a mechanic...i get to drive all kinds of things.

celigts

Man you have driven alot. But this cars awesome :) can't wait to see how he does this weekend on the track. AutoCross mmm

darthripley

i'm too tall to drive a miata as well, so no love from me either.
i'm only 5'10" which i wouldn't think of being too tall, but shifting is a bitch with your knees jammed into the dash & forget trying to ever put the top up or put on the hard top.
amazing to me how much more roomy the AW11 MR2 is compared to a miata.