st165 Integration relay no. 2 location?

dustinbart

Ok, like the title says I'm looking for where the integration relay no. 2 is located? I know no. 1 is behind all the fuses on the left kick panel. Why I need to locate it? I believe it's whats been giving me a headache for the last year. My headlight switch works in reverse, meaning when it says the lights are on they are off and vice versa. Also the headlights don't pop up and down, I have to roll them up manual every night. I believe its the relay because I'll be randomly driving down the road and all the sudden my headlights will turn off and turn on and pop up and down over and over. Also once in a while il look out the window and all the sudden my headlight turn on, like a ghost is out there flipping the switch. The headlights also like to turn on when i open up my door. I think the integration relay is faulty and the doors are randomly opening and shutting....anyway it has to be something that is always hot if it can do it without the key being in the ignition. Any suggestions?
Dustin

Rick89GTS

Do you mean junction box #2?
Untitled1.jpg

dustinbart

Yup, replacing the relay solved the issues. Luckly I could pull one off my other 165. I'm going to call toyota to get a price on a new one to replace the one I took. Thank you, I didn't want to go through another winter rolling up my lights or waking up to a dead battery because my lights decided to turn on.

Rick89GTS

You're welcome. I don't know for sure, but I'll bet the 162 relay is the same. You could probably get one from Craigslist or a junkyard for relatively cheap.