ROLL CALL NW 2012!

basik206

Name: Chris Sencil
Screen name: Basik206
Color and model: Black st185
Current state: not running having ignition problems. :shrug: currently looking for a new job so i can get my baby running again.
Email: christophersencil@yahoo.com

the worst part is that on my other daily driver broke down on me too. so i been catching the bus everywhere! :cry:

3s_woob

Jay- It's cool you have a alltrac corolla. Is it a sedan or the wagon? What are you doing to it and what are your plans on it.

Chris- what's going on with your car now? Did you ever get my text about your stereo harness? I'll hit you up soon.

basik206

Naw never got it lol and I ran into your friend. His name is demetrices with the bob Marly hair. (don't know if I spelled his name right) but he came down and checked it out awhile back. But I'm too broke to do anything anyways.

3s_woob

lol no wonder I never heard from you. yeah Demetrius(I think that's how you spell it :shrug: ) is a good old school member. He used to work with me as well. I believe he has a jdm rhd rc now. I haven't seen him in a while. I should contact him soon.

Yeah I hear yah with the money issue and cars. I can try to come over to look at it sometime.

93cc

3s_woob":30rlmdx0 said:
lol no wonder I never heard from you. yeah Demetrius(I think that's how you spell it :shrug: ) is a good old school member. He used to work with me as well. I believe he has a jdm rhd rc now. I haven't seen him in a while. I should contact him soon.

Yeah I hear yah with the money issue and cars. I can try to come over to look at it sometime.

Ditto if you need help let us know and I willing to come over and help too

celicaturbo88

Name: Scott
Screen name: Celicaturbo88
Color and model: Red ST165, Grey ST165
Current state: they both have there issues but none that are currently stopping them from being driven
Email: Celicaturbo at comcast dot n e t

i attended a car show/cruise in feb of 2004. we met at the tacoma mall and cruised to rainer. i was the only st165 present. i think i have pics of it somewhere. i have a garage and when i have time am rather familiar with the inner workings of alltracs and can assist if needed.

Traks

Name: Topher
Screen name: Traks
Color and model: Aquamarine 185.
Current state: Working (thanks to Ryan's AFM)
Email: topher at w3wt dot com

Nice to know we still have a decent presence in the PacNW.. sad to see so many down for the count.

p.s. Ryan, I am totally serious if you need an extra hand with yur car.

vondoom

Hey look! She's finally home! Sadly i had to tow her tho, still not running.

I finally got everything off to replace the HFH and HFHOE, but found two broken Exh. Manifold studs on the head side. one broke flush with the motor, and the other protrudes about a half inch.

Drilling out broken studs from a head is a bit out of my comfort zone, so i need to find someone willing to help me or at least show me how to do it and not EFF up the head. Once I can get that sorted i can put the motor back together, tune it up, and pray to the car gods that she starts!

Attachments

• IMG_20121002_190014.jpg
    IMG_20121002_190014.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 1,333

Synchrite

Name: Dan
Screen name: Synchrite
Color and model: Red 1990 ST185
Current state: Daily driver :)oops:), 175k and great shape!
Email: my SN @ gmail

What can I say, it's great in the snow :D

sammyw

Name: Samantha
Screen name: sammyw
Color and model: Black Cherry 1990 ST-185
Current state: Running strong, interior needs some work but who really cares...
Email: sammy(dot)winter at comcast.net

Just got it back from my parents after a while, my Dad was doing a lot of work on it. Most recent photo after a much needed bath.

Attachments

• 06102012.jpg
    06102012.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,259

blk_panther

Name: Aaron
Screen name: blk_panther
Color and model: Dark Blue, '88 ST-165
Current state: Running ok, but needs a lot of work. Sadly it's currently my DD until I get my other car running.
Email: flyboy371 (a) yahoo (d) com

3s_woob

celicaturbo88":rozsqdk1 said:
i attended a car show/cruise in feb of 2004. we met at the tacoma mall and cruised to rainer. i was the only st165 present. i think i have pics of it somewhere. i have a garage and when i have time am rather familiar with the inner workings of alltracs and can assist if needed.

Scott - I remember planning that cruise. Adrian and I were just talking about that. Look what I've found!
IMG_2238ps.jpg

I have some pics as well, haven't uploaded them all but some can be found here. http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af12 ... %20Cruise/

Traks":rozsqdk1 said:
Nice to know we still have a decent presence in the PacNW.. sad to see so many down for the count.

p.s. Ryan, I am totally serious if you need an extra hand with yur car.
Topher- yeah it does suck that a lot of tracs are down but we'll revive them all and plan the biggest NW meet EVER! ;) Thanks, I'll take you up on your offer as soon as I get my harness squared away. We need to meet up soon. I need to clean and test your AFM. I'll contact you soon.

Dan- Can't wait to meet you. Keep it running and ready for the next big meet. Keep you posted.

Samantha- Can't wait to meet you as well and see your lovely paint in person. any more pics? Are the headlight covers not painted?

Aaron- Also can't wait to meet you. Good to hear you car is running. It's hard to keep it a daily when it needs work. It's doable but you just got to stay on top of it.

Lots of members to meet and lots of cars to revive including my own. Maybe I should set a date now for all of us to aim for. I'll start thinking about it now and keep you all posted.

vondoom

Well, we can scratch one alltrac off the "not running" list. Huge thanks to Ryan being all tricky with the hela coil, we were able to replace the broken head studs holding up my motor from getting put back together.

we'll see if she passes Emissions, and what other neat problems have accumulated over 4 years of downtime, but hell, a start is a START!

93cc

vondoom":1jbf2rtq said:
Well, we can scratch one alltrac off the "not running" list. Huge thanks to Ryan being all tricky with the hela coil, we were able to replace the broken head studs holding up my motor from getting put back together.

we'll see if she passes Emissions, and what other neat problems have accumulated over 4 years of downtime, but hell, a start is a START!

sweet! I used some hela coils to fix exhaust stud issues on my motorcycle... I would bet you pass

Hey I was at that Tacoma/Rainier drive. I'm in the gray sweatshirt in that pic :p Kind of been MIA since the All-Trac mostly sits parked these days, but I'm still around...

Name: Josh Winegar
Screen name: 92 All-Trac
Color and model: Teal '92 ST185
Current state: Hibernation until a fresh coat of paint.
Email: joshwinegar24(a)gmail(dot)com

ccs2k

Name: Carlos
Screen name: ccs2k
Color and model: blue st165
Current state: 184k miles on the clock and running strong. It's my winter daily driver.
Email: carlos_54321@msn.com

celicaturbo88

Thats my car! I wish it still looked that good. I had a run in with a tow truck in 2006 and now the back hatch is white (at least it is off an alltrac). I found my pics and will try to get them uploaded tonight.

Scott

3s_woob

Josh! Glad to hear you still have your trac. I still have vid of your car on the dyno from that one meet. I'll keep you posted on the next big meet so maybe you can get that paint on before hand.

Carlos- You must have fun with it over there when it snows.

Scott- yeah I have more pics I'll try to upload some more too.

sinerasis

Name: Jeff
Screen name: sinerasis
Color and model: Black ST165
Current state: Purchased (not-running)
Email: sinerasis at gmail
2012-11-10%2015.36.47%20%28Custom%29.jpg