Review eBay Spacers $65 Shipped!!

celicat93

I just ordered and received a pair of 25mm spacers that I bought from eBay. I had a friend of mine who's a machinist look at them and he said they're very high quality. The nuts (edit: nut threads, I should say) are formed rather than cut, making them stronger, all the machine work is clean and precise.

Seller: Precision European Motorwerks, pe-motorwerks( 11998)

These are the ones I ordered, suggested by the manufacturer for Celicas made from 1986-2009.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-25mm-5x10...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5894bf1ae1

celicat93

I asked them if they'd do a run of shocks for us and they said they're moving away from doing shocks. They wouldn't even consider a group buy. :x

CMS-GT4

They do not make a hubcentric 5x100 to 5x114 adapter. They also told me they will not do custom orders. So I guess I will get my adapter elsewhere.

Hotrodhendrix

Sounds like they are trying to become more of a main stream parts producer and not a "machine shop" or custom type shop..

Atleast they will save some of us spending so much on spacers.

~James

celicat93

Hotrodhendrix":1x27bx3f said:
Sounds like they are trying to become more of a main stream parts producer and not a "machine shop" or custom type shop..

Atleast they will save some of us spending so much on spacers.

~James

Works for me!

CMS-GT4

Did the 25mm spacer studs sit flush or below the spacer or do you need wheels with holes inside to fit them. I know their 20mm needs wheels that are compatible.

2RM

I have 16'' wheels with 255/50 tires. Offset is +35, I pretty sure. I wanted to get some spacers for the rear for a long time! If I put 20mm spacers, do I need to roll the quaters???

Hotrodhendrix

CMS-GT4":d3j5of1j said:
Did the 25mm spacer studs sit flush or below the spacer or do you need wheels with holes inside to fit them. I know their 20mm needs wheels that are compatible.

25mm sit flush so compatible wheels are not required.

2RM":d3j5of1j said:
I have 16'' wheels with 255/50 tires. Offset is +35, I pretty sure. I wanted to get some spacers for the rear for a long time! If I put 20mm spacers, do I need to roll the quaters???

Im running 25mm spacers with 18x8 rims 235 35 18 tires offset of +35. Mine were already rolled before instal but it looks like without they would have needed to. I would for safe measure.

~James

CMS-GT4

I'm going to put 25mm on the front. Then I am getting 100 to 114 adapters made for the rear.

CMS-GT4

It will actually be a few mm more inboard than my 9" wheels. It will be flush though, adding a spacer to the rear so its flush as well. Getting a custom one made to convert the rear to 5x114 so I can be ready for my future wheels, whenever that is.

FabZ

i've been running these spacers for all summer and had no issues yet, i tried them on my beater first just to test them since i didnt want them to fail on me with my RC and with positive results i decided to fit them on my RC. 25mm front 38mm up rear on OEM OZ wheels, 16x7 +45 offset if i'm right. everything sits nicely and i didnt need to roll anything. but i'll probably remove them when i'll be tracking the car.. i dont want them to fail on me and also. spacers that thick are hard on the bearings so since i'll be running semi-slicks probably, i'll just remove them when going on the track.

i definitely recommend them! even if the precision isnt as high as on my sister's H&R them still do a proper job!