ROLL CALL NW 2012!

sinerasis

Currently I have unknowns that I need to get a better idea about. The previous owner says the motor has a rod knock. It's been sitting for a long time (last registered in 2002). I haven't even tried to turn it over yet, I want to at least drain the gas tank and make sure the fuel lines are ok before trying to start it.

My long term goal is to have a fun car to drive in addition to my FJ Cruiser.

I think it'll be getting a new motor (unless for some reason the current motor check out fine, which I doubt). I'm researching options, but I like the sounds of a 4th gen 3sgte for the power bump and hopefully more reliability. I don't have plans for big power or anything like that.

Eurus

Name: Dave H
Screen name: Eurus
Color and model: ST165 Black (88)
Current state: Running, not daily
Email: -

Hope nobody minds me posting in a 2012 thread in 2013, new to this forum and car, but have been involved with the car culture in the PNW for a few years now. Anyone going to the XXX Rootbeer meet Saturday?

93cc

jamiehill72":1sk3450q said:
Name: Jamie
Screen name: jamiehill72
Color and model: 1990 Black ST185
Current state: Just bought it and doing some small fixes. Going to be my daily driver.
Email: jamie.w.hill@gmail.com

cool... Im in Mill Creek too... except mine car's in the shop, hopefully it will be out soonish...

93cc":2gzuxkie said:
jamiehill72":2gzuxkie said:
Name: Jamie
Screen name: jamiehill72
Color and model: 1990 Black ST185
Current state: Just bought it and doing some small fixes. Going to be my daily driver.
Email: jamie.w.hill@gmail.com

cool... Im in Mill Creek too... except mine car's in the shop, hopefully it will be out soonish...

I think I have seen you driving around in the area a while ago. Do you live up near the Gold Creek church?

fallsdownhills

Name: Jeff
Screen name: alltracnewbie125
Color and model: 1990 Red ST185
Current state: Bought it a few weeks ago, currently doing a full restoration(can check out the thread in the project area)
Email: