Who has the nicest interior?

smog7

I'm getting tired of looking at my ratty interior, I need some inspiration to transform my driving environment.

So, who has the nicest interior? Nice can equate to pristine stock condition, stock plus some modifications or full blown custom modifications. Post them up!

tubasteve

Could do the ghetto spray paint job....nvm.
This is when I got it, I've since done allot of cleaning

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1328240889202.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1328240889202.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 3,949

88gt4DE

Talking to a company now about replacment leather seat covers for my 165 ... I really want to keep the seats stock and leather. I had a 88 MKIII Supra in the shop this week and damn if those seat dont " look " really close , close enough that I think they will work out fine ... Going to talk to them more this week and Ill post results at some point after shes done .... 8)

l0ch0w

Here it is...
The prettiest interior evar...
Its an ST205 tho

435934.jpg

more pics here:

http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=70405

LOL, I hope the flowers are a photoshop job. I think (Justin?) with a sister car to mine (Medium Blue Pearl) has one of the nicest interior redones I have seen. He kept the stock seats and redid them with a suede insert. Think he did other stuff also, cannot find a post and cant remember his name to try to find the car if its in the projects section. Plopping in aftermarket race seats doesnt make the interior nice IMHO.

l0ch0w

Nope... they are real.

It wouldnt be my choice either, but the dude made the car for his wife, and thats what she wanted so...

I thought that the attention to detail though would bring some good inspiration seeing as the entirety of the interior was done with italian leather and alcantara... His build is extremely in depth and although the flowery interior is rather girly, thats not to say it isnt freaking amazing...

CMS-GT4

I really like that 205's interior quality. It is inspiring. I would like to come up with something for the carpets if anything. I thought about dying a darker color to avoid replacement. I will give it a nice wash soon to see if that is needed though.

brutekiller787

I have pristine black leather on my 165. Slight wear on the drivers pride bolster but it's still all black and not ripped. Thought about stripping it for weight, then I punched myself.

Take a peek at my f/s thread

celicat93

I love the stock seats in the 185, they fit me perfectly. The only thing is that I'd like a way to disguise the headrest support covers, you know, the accordion styled covers. They were cool in the late 80's, that was kind of a futuristic look back then, but now they look tacky.

CMS-GT4

Dustin, Gary, and Gt4rcdude have some of the best interiors I have seen. Gary's is the only I had not seen in person.

I have a nifty gauge gauge pod, and center console door, but nothing to write home about. I still miss my once perfect interior.

underscore

Josh you just made me miss my 162 again, it had an absolutely mint, stock interior. Absolutely everything looked and worked like new, excluding the tape deck which started shooting tapes out shortly after I bought it.

88gt4DE

I have to say nicest I've seen in person is gt4play's 23,000 miles st165 ... perfect interior literally :notworthy: