New Zealand

GT4_Vinnie

Aww they certainly are, Ive noticed st185's are probably more common then any others.
I was lucky enough to gain possesion of ST165, which i believe is the only one in Northland, Im just trying to rebuild it atm, turbo was blown when I got it, so decided to do new turbo, exhaust, IC, Intake etc, and make it good =) Ill have to post some pics up when I can.

Cheers
Vinnie

Broz

Im good , how about you Dave?

We just still waiting for answers re house's - Have home in Southshore (Orange) and another in Sumner (white) long story re Sumner home - had originally only ment to keep it for six months & sell & clear huge mortgage on that one! waiting, waiting !

deecee

slowly working on the elephant. Progess timeline restarts after this weekend as I have a friends wedding to get through. My speech is nearly finished and I need to practice more and learn how to dance with the help of youtube lol

Broz

Best man eh? hope it a great day for the lucky couple and you don't embaras them too much with your speach lol

Look forward to more progress reports.
Cheers,
Mark

NZgt4

What up! I'm in Auckland as well, I've seen/ caught up with a couple other GT4 owners here. If you Aucklanders/ anyone close go to any of the Altezza club meets or most other meets I will normally be there.

Wimmer

Hey guys, I got a st185 gtfour facelift, am from hamilton, seen a few of u on forums before... looking to get back into the game again now my cars back on the road, and slowly being done up a bit.