Import Meet 11/10/2012

sammyw

So I just got my all-trac back after about two years, so I was really excited and I have never taken it to a meet before. So a couple weeks ago I took it to this local meet in Bellingham, it was a bit of a bust in my opinion I don't really know a lot about cars other than toyotas, and even then my knowledge is still limited. So I didn't find the half dozen evo's and various hondas interesting, no offense I just don't know anything about them. And the few guys there who recognized my car as an all-trac didn't know much about them at all, which is fine I was able to tell them all about it.

Anyways long story short there is an import meet next saturday, Nov 10th, at the Sonic in Ferndale, WA. I am on the fence about going, so I was wondering if any other all-trac owners would be interested. I have posted the link to the event page below, I would love to check out some other all-tracs. And if you know of any meets let me know, I kind of want to take a run up to Vancouver and check out some of the ST-205s in person.

https://www.facebook.com/events/101494293345259/

Also, one of the guys there said there is some one in NW WA who owns two legal ST-205s. I hadn't heard of this so I was quite intrigued, who owns them and where did they get them?

Eurus

Went to last months, kinda cool. Nothing spectacular, but great photo location.
15583_4045380538123_1511729252_n.jpg

I go to majority of Import shows, and have yet to see a st205, but can ask around.

The reason Im necroing this thread is to say, we should try to get a few people to go to the next one. I know I can get a couple of people (non- celica) to show up, and its not to far of a drive for me.

sammyw

I haven't seen an ST-205 either, I drive an ST-185, I have been too a couple as well. Someone just mentioned that there are a couple ST-205 in the area.

sammyw

sentraman":3pl7iifv said:
LOL Sammy, gotta open up those options of other cars as well lol...

Gross, why in the world would I ever consider other cars when mine is so awesome and reliable.

Haha :lol: