NorthEast Member Map - Add Yourself!

gotno99

Had to put the fuel tank on hold for the WRX tranny job. I am looking at the gas tank RENU system to fix the fuel tank.

Tecker185

Cool we will have to meet up this spring. I've never seen a st165 in person. I'm quite a toyota nutt love to check out your cars.

88gt4DE

Tecker184":3taocx03 said:
Cool we will have to meet up this spring. I've never seen a st165 in person. I'm quite a toyota nutt love to check out your cars.

Two down here in DE man ..

88gt4DE

This number keeps getting bigger. I hope next spring we can get more than ten tracs together for a meet. We almost got there this past year ....

Overtriped

Will not work for me But I'm In the great state Of MAINE!!! :D Should be up and running at the end of this summer hopefully aug-sept.. Let me know if your in my area i would love to see your car! lets Get a meet going !! If i cant show up in my Alltrac ill still come in my ST, show you guys up with my dented hood and rear Drum brakes... lol!

I just relocated to from Lubbock, TX to Richmond,VA.
Is anyone in the RVA area I could hang out with and take a ride in their car? My car couldn't make the trip so it's sitting at my grandparents in Carlsbad,NM. Kinda missing the st185 experience, can anyone help me out?

yayzers

I couldn't add myself, but I am Yasser Aponte from Boston, MA! PM me for any alltrac talk if you live in Mass! I am looking for a mechanic!

There are at lest 2 others besides me here in Dayton Ohio fore a total 3.
At the moment non of my trac's our running. Hopefully by spring one will be and the other two should be by summer.