Anyone still left in the Colorado Springs area?

As the topic says, I've been way out of the loop; sold my '165 -years- ago but still have a great deal of love left for Alltracs despite becoming a Honda convert then moving to Bavarian iron. Almost got back into another '165 back in March or so but it needed way too much work for me to be comfortable with(poorly done aftermarket turbo, suspension completely shot, trans issues and body damage). Kinda hankering for another once I get a place with more parking area, but that's a while out. Anyway... I'm just wondering if there are still any other 'Trac owners still around here, and perhaps a get-together sometime is in order?

ZeroDrift

I'm down in Alamosa, but I try to frequent the Springs when possible. At the moment I'm overhauling my engine on my ST165 so it will be a while before I make it back up there.

toayoztan

My Dad lives in the Springs/Black Forest area, although not sure if my alltrac will be with me when I drive down there (since it's now a project).

But I agree, would be cool to meet up with some of you guys if you're around while I'm in the area.

Bryan

HaPpYfAcE

i'm around, though i haven't been on the forums in forever. and since selling my mr2, i've been out of the toyota world for a while. i'm hoping to find something to drive daily so i can do some more work on my sti, lol. there may be another alltrac in the works.

kilt88

I live just up in Roxborough, but get down to the Springs fairly regularly. My block and head are down there in Peyton at the moment.

l0ch0w

Im here till at least October. Just got in last weekend. We should get together for drinks one of these nights...

kilt88

AlltracAvenger":1neh2ne8 said:
As the topic says, I've been way out of the loop; sold my '165 -years- ago but still have a great deal of love left for Alltracs despite becoming a Honda convert then moving to Bavarian iron. Almost got back into another '165 back in March or so but it needed way too much work for me to be comfortable with(poorly done aftermarket turbo, suspension completely shot, trans issues and body damage). Kinda hankering for another once I get a place with more parking area, but that's a while out. Anyway... I'm just wondering if there are still any other 'Trac owners still around here, and perhaps a get-together sometime is in order?
Is this Scott?

kilt88

Cool. I normally roll down in a miserable Outback, which I utterly loathe. But I'm looking for a new DD, that:
* can handle kids
* can handle 300 hp
* has 4 doors
* is boosted
* etc...

I may venture into the [gasp] V70R world for my DD. I work with a guy who has a 90s 850, who's having quite a bit of fun with his upgrades. I'm a field engineer for Hitachi, so we put a huge amount of miles on our cars. I'm also search for a manual IS300 that hasn't been completely destroyed by the rice crowd.

l0ch0w

w/e

I roll this:

imag0454g.jpg

Its got 460k miles, and is mostly rust and astroturf...

Zith

Hey Andrew,

That'd be me you spotted downtown. Thanks for the note!
I'm actually not on here all that often. I occasionally get dreams of making big changes to it and read through mod threads, but time and money seem to always go to another vehicle project.

So for the time being it just gets normal maintenance and does daily driver duty. Some day I'd like to clean up the exterior so it doesn't look so sad!

wakkjobb

Let's see; I'm still here, bridge_47 is still in Woodland Park, I got an email from __Scott__ last week, my last black 165 went to Black Label Performance (well, that's where I saw it last year) and I'm trying to sell my current red 165.

A year or two past, I used to spot a gray 165 in the southern Black Forest area; I think it turned onto Baker Road off of Black Forest Road. I have a small shop by Burgess and BF Roads but live in town now.

___Scott___

I'm still around but I don't visit the forum as much as I use to. I work downtown and live in Black Forest.

Edit: I just looked up where Baker Road is and I can say that I've never turned on that road. My excursions down Black Forest road are rare and when I do they are usually just between Shoup and Burgess. Otherwise, I'd say a gray ST165 in Black Forest is probably me since I've never seen another one.