no italian peple here??????....

sosia

:lol: hi friend's i am graziano and i am an italian all track lover!..other italian people in this forum????....sorry for my english!!!..:D...

celicat93

We tend to have more North Americans here, with a few people from other countries. I'd say try the GTFour forums, since All-Trac was only a US badge. Thanks for stopping in!

sosia

celicat93":t51vkpb5 said:
We tend to have more North Americans here, with a few people from other countries. I'd say try the GTFour forums, since All-Trac was only a US badge. Thanks for stopping in!
Yes i know...but i have one original all track imported from usa and i love it!!...it's a good exercise for my englesh!..:)

sosia

Corey Darling":2uh31cks said:
Welcome to the club! Did you import your alltrac yourself?

Cheers

Corey
Hi corey!...nice to meet you!...no i have buy my car here in italy..my car it's coming new from usa in 1992...i have serch a alltrack in italy for long time..we have a lot of gt-four but not so much alltrack here!!...:grin:

sosia

This is my baby!!!...do you like it???...:D:-D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358078716940.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358078716940.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 1,306

Street_Chally73

Come stai?! I'm not in Italy, but I am part Italiano & many of my relatives are still around the Palermo area. deVincentis are part of my relation, stemming from the Rimiccis who moved from Sicily to Chicago back in the early teens.

Anyways, welcome aboard!!! Which part of Italy are you near? I really need to make an appearance there to catch up with old friends from when I lived in the NLs & to finally meet the rest of mi familia!!!

Ciao!

sosia

Street_Chally73":2maf3czk said:
Come stai?! I'm not in Italy, but I am part Italiano & many of my relatives are still around the Palermo area. deVincentis are part of my relation, stemming from the Rimiccis who moved from Sicily to Chicago back in the early teens.

Anyways, welcome aboard!!! Which part of Italy are you near? I really need to make an appearance there to catch up with old friends from when I lived in the NLs & to finally meet the rest of mi familia!!!

Ciao!
Ciao!...i live in tuscany in the middle of italy!...i'm very nice to meet you!!...:grin:

psipwrd

I forgot about this thread. Yes I have an alltrac, should be back on the road soon.

How's the car scene in Tuscany? With the military base in Aviano, there's a pretty diverse scene. We have some locals that come out as well. There's supposedly a guy close to your area with a modded Lancia Delta. Do you know of him?

I drove through that area a year ago and stopped in Lucca for dinner, very good food!