What shiftboot did you get?

toayoztan

OEM one is 35+ bucks. Not a bad price at all.

But I'm wondering what did you all get?

I wouldn't mind black with grey stitching or red stitching.

What type of leather you get...and who did you get it from?

There's a ton on ebay, and everywhere else. What have you found to be decent quality and has held up?

Bryan

fussellbug

I bought a custom leather boot from redlinegoods.com. Well made and good quality leather. They offer lots of customization options like two-tone, racing stripe, contrast stitching, etc.

scottytohotty

I used a Bride boot with red and yellow
Stitching. I stiched it to factory shift boot metal suround that clips on to shifter surround.

Spectra1

Got mine from redlinegoods.com as well. They are the best and give you a ton of options for color and stiching. They can also make them to fit a short shifter which is why I went with them. Mine was just black leather with silver stitching on a twm short shifter. Here are a few old pics I have that kind of show the boot.

Here is a crappy close up where you can kind of see the boots double stiching
DSC_1163.jpg

These pics can kind of show the profile.
DSC_1158.jpg

DSC_1150.jpg

I could probably take a few more pics later if you want.

toayoztan

From redline, I'm thinkin of that Napa leather...smoothness reminds me of the integra shift boots (if anyone knows what i'm talking about).

Which did you get?

Bryan

pintoBC_3sgte

Lol got mine 11 years ago in high school . Bought a deck and got some free cheap speakers with them. Haha traded them with some guy at school for his shift boot. I've been wanting a new one for a while but haven't decided on what I want to get...

img_0697.jpg

Corey

toayoztan":1oex2c5j said:
From redline, I'm thinkin of that Napa leather...smoothness reminds me of the integra shift boots (if anyone knows what i'm talking about).

Which did you get?

Bryan

I couldn't find my receipt so I'm not sure of the color or leather I ordered, but here is a picture of mine.

Edit: I logged into their site with my old email and found what I ordered:

Product name:
Celica 90-93 shift boot ONLY

Leather:
Charcoal

Thread:
Matching

And I'm not sure, but I may have ordered it 1" shorter than stock to go with my C's shifter

shifter.jpg