NC, SC, VA, KY, GA Call Out!

xander279

Anyone in the Augusta, Ga area. Im stationed at Fort Gordon and was seeing if there are any locals with an alltrac. My alltrac right now is being driven by my brother in Mississippi but im driving a 2013 Hyundai Genesis Couoe 2.0T with plenty of bark and bite.

etantshi

I'm the local all trac guy around here. I've had my alltrac here probably for close to 10 years. I've seen a few st165 guys pass through, but there has never been another st185 owner here permanently till you! Welcome!

xander279

etantshi":aammmmp3 said:
I'm the local all trac guy around here. I've had my alltrac here probably for close to 10 years. I've seen a few st165 guys pass through, but there has never been another st185 owner here permanently till you! Welcome!

i'd like to meet up with you guys one day. i haven't seen many around this area.

etantshi

Well mine has been sitting in the garage unfinished for quite some time (about 5 years). I think the project post is around here somewhere... When I first went to rebuild it, I had all the time in teh world. Then life happened, and now I have more things to do and not enough time. Eventually I plan on finishing the car this year (within the next 6 months more than likely).

kdog74

Calling all alltracs in north carolina....I would like to meet someone. I bought the nightfire members car in jacksonville, n.c in late feburary 2013. didn't even meet him, staff sgt. sold it to me for him.Car didn't run worth piss on boost. checked about everything. I was living in wilmington, n.c when I bought alltrac.moved back towards the mountains here in hickory, n.c. drove alittle more and more around the hood, and, it came to life. alittle strange to me. It has jdm engine, just dont pull as hard as I thought. I guess I can throw money into her. I would like to compare what its like to someone else's alltrac....please someone hit me up.