Sighting in Mill Creek, 164th

93cc

I was in my 81 celica and honked at you in your Black GT4, right hand drive. I havent seen your car before, Do you live in the area?

basik206

never seen another alltrac besides mines and its my daily driver. would be crazy to find a right hand drive one around town.

93cc

No Sammy then... this was a dude driving and I saw him again on Thursday night heading west on 164th.. So he must live in the area! Next time I will chase him down!

sentraman

164th as in like vancouver? Sorry i'm a numbnuts lol... Also SammyW has a dad that could possibly be driving this as well lol

Eurus

I have seen two different RHD St185s (well, one in person and one through a friend) both black.
Auburn meet last year:
424537_525972750758075_1084167286_n.jpg

Some meet in Mount Vernon last month
198672_3723399688803_451842581_n.jpg

sammyw

This thread is old, but I can settle that it was not my RHD all-trac in Mill Creek way way back in May. Because my all-trac wasn't even running then. And I haven't the foggiest idea where Mill Creek is.

Also @Euros, the top one is definitely my car, was that the pre meet for Toys for Tots? And the bottom one is beautiful.

Eurus

sammyw":2hpr65dy said:
This thread is old, but I can settle that it was not my RHD all-trac in Mill Creek way way back in May. Because my all-trac wasn't even running then. And I haven't the foggiest idea where Mill Creek is.

Also @Euros, the top one is definitely my car, was that the pre meet for Toys for Tots? And the bottom one is beautiful.

I see I wrote that backwards, The top photo was taken by a friend of mine at a meet up here in Mount Vernon just last month at the old joes parking lot. Are you in skagit too?
The bottom one is from a meet in auburn set up by Import meet August 24th.

sammyw

Eurus":2it5irc5 said:
I see I wrote that backwards, The top photo was taken by a friend of mine at a meet up here in Mount Vernon just last month at the old joes parking lot. Are you in skagit too?

Oh okay, I was quite confused. No, I am up in Bellingham, WWU area.

Eurus

sammyw":3nl532jo said:
Eurus":3nl532jo said:

Oh okay, I was quite confused. No, I am up in Bellingham, WWU area.
Haha, sorry about that, posted it at the end of my shift and I guess I was pretty tired.
Have you gone to any of the sonic meets recently?

sammyw

Eurus":k1qix5mx said:
Haha, sorry about that, posted it at the end of my shift and I guess I was pretty tired.

No problem I understand that. Last Sonic meet I went to was in December, I was looking to go the February one but couldn't find an event page for it. I might go to the XXX rootbeer meet though. The Sonic meets are hit and miss for me, the first one I went to someone thought my car was an MR2 :doh:

Eurus

sammyw":2j6yxm78 said:
Eurus":2j6yxm78 said:

No problem I understand that. Last Sonic meet I went to was in December, I was looking to go the February one but couldn't find an event page for it. I might go to the XXX rootbeer meet though. The Sonic meets are hit and miss for me, the first one I went to someone thought my car was an MR2 :doh:[/quote
Hahah that's funny, there are some ricers there. Lol theres a guy who goes, has a gts and has alltrac bading on it.
Yeah I'm pretty sure there's no February one because of the xxx meet. I may go, not sure since my girls 240sx transmission grenaded last week. we'll see.

sammyw

Eurus":1z4gg352 said:
Hahah that's funny, there are some ricers there. Lol theres a guy who goes, has a gts and has alltrac bading on it. Yeah I'm pretty sure there's no February one because of the xxx meet. I may go, not sure since my girls 240sx transmission grenaded last week. we'll see.

St-184 or ST-164. I know I saw what I thought was an ST-165, back in December. If it is a ST-184 posing as a ST-185, I will have to tell everyone there the easy way to tell the difference, it bugs me when people do that. And that sucks, good luck on fixing it, you could always carpool. From the sounds of it their won't be a whole lot of parking.

Eurus

sammyw":14c7eho2 said:
Eurus":14c7eho2 said:
Hahah that's funny, there are some ricers there. Lol theres a guy who goes, has a gts and has alltrac bading on it. Yeah I'm pretty sure there's no February one because of the xxx meet. I may go, not sure since my girls 240sx transmission grenaded last week. we'll see.

St-184 or ST-164. I know I saw what I thought was an ST-165, back in December. If it is a ST-184 posing as a ST-185, I will have to tell everyone there the easy way to tell the difference, it bugs me when people do that. And that sucks, good luck on fixing it, you could always carpool. From the sounds of it their won't be a whole lot of parking.

St164 I already talked to him. Lol. Saw the car after I looked at buying mine and it just seemed off. It's funny, December is the one we missed made November and January. Haha
Yeah, I'm just trying to talk her into going right now, last year we were parked way down the road , quite amazed we didn't get a ticket. Not sure why it's such a big meet, but it really is.

sammyw

Eurus":1vk7ub8z said:
St164 I already talked to him. Lol. Saw the car after I looked at buying mine and it just seemed off. It's funny, December is the one we missed made November and January. Haha
Yeah, I'm just trying to talk her into going right now, last year we were parked way down the road , quite amazed we didn't get a ticket. Not sure why it's such a big meet, but it really is.

Oh wow, that is such a bummer, that is the one that I saw in December then, maybe that explains why he took off about 15 min after I showed up. Importmeet.com is doing a contest for VIP spots, they are looking for 10 clean special imports, so I submitted a photo of my car, I figure if I somehow get one of those spots then I will definitely be going otherwise I might just leave Bellingham at 7am. Maybe I will see you guys at the March Sonic meet, if there is one.