Sighting in Mill Creek, 164th

Eurus

sammyw":1sktr2e0 said:
Eurus":1sktr2e0 said:
St164 I already talked to him. Lol. Saw the car after I looked at buying mine and it just seemed off. It's funny, December is the one we missed made November and January. Haha
Yeah, I'm just trying to talk her into going right now, last year we were parked way down the road , quite amazed we didn't get a ticket. Not sure why it's such a big meet, but it really is.

Oh wow, that is such a bummer, that is the one that I saw in December then, maybe that explains why he took off about 15 min after I showed up. Importmeet.com is doing a contest for VIP spots, they are looking for 10 clean special imports, so I submitted a photo of my car, I figure if I somehow get one of those spots then I will definitely be going otherwise I might just leave Bellingham at 7am. Maybe I will see you guys at the March Sonic meet, if there is one.

I should hope yours makes it into the top ten, as long as they dont take just expensive cars Im sure youll have a shot, along with the NSX-R clone that showed up last year. Let me know if you make it in I would love to take a few photos of it myself. As for the March meet, if there is one, I shouldnt be doing Overtime so Ill try to make it up there.

sammyw

Eurus":3mwh3308 said:
I should hope yours makes it into the top ten, as long as they dont take just expensive cars Im sure youll have a shot, along with the NSX-R clone that showed up last year. Let me know if you make it in I would love to take a few photos of it myself. As for the March meet, if there is one, I shouldnt be doing Overtime so Ill try to make it up there.

I know right, well after a photo is submitted the importmeet.com picks 50, then people vote for the top 10. If they are looking for clean examples of special imports, like they say they are, I should at least make top 50. They also said they want a mix, and I am pretty sure I will be the only one or 1 of 2. Josiah just invited me to a March skagit meet, March 3rd at 3pm same place. I will probably go to that, but won't be riding down with them again they kept passing cars on a two lane road, and I can't pass, one downside to RHD.

Eurus

sammyw":rmek12q3 said:
Eurus":rmek12q3 said:

I know right, well after a photo is submitted the importmeet.com picks 50, then people vote for the top 10. If they are looking for clean examples of special imports, like they say they are, I should at least make top 50. They also said they want a mix, and I am pretty sure I will be the only one or 1 of 2. Josiah just invited me to a March skagit meet, March 3rd at 3pm same place. I will probably go to that, but won't be riding down with them again they kept passing cars on a two lane road, and I can't pass, one downside to RHD.
Searched through their 55 cars, and really quite amazed yours didnt make it that far. There are a few beater hondas in there :crazy: .
Guess Ill have to check out the car in March, at least I can do a car event that weekend since I cant go down to PARC :cry:

sammyw

Eurus":74cl8qku said:
Searched through their 55 cars, and really quite amazed yours didnt make it that far. There are a few beater hondas in there :crazy: .
Guess Ill have to check out the car in March, at least I can do a car event that weekend since I cant go down to PARC :cry:

It's all good, I chalked it up to them not knowing what it is. But I found it funny that they claimed to be looking for variety but posted several of some models. I should make it to the March meet though.

Eurus

sammyw":ags2g19t said:
Eurus":ags2g19t said:

It's all good, I chalked it up to them not knowing what it is. But I found it funny that they claimed to be looking for variety but posted several of some models. I should make it to the March meet though.

Just got invited to the march meet. We picked up a transmission for her car, so if it gets in by the end of the week I think I may take the alltrac, otherwise itll just be the lancer :doh:

sammyw

sentraman":2jdne98s said:
Plan on doing any driving events Sam?

My car has a few minor issues currently, most importantly it randomly won't start at all, although it happens most frequently at the mall, which is peculiar. I would be interested but I also don't want to do anything that would harm my car since it is my daily driver, and I am quite fond of it. And I don't know of any, currently I just get invites to meets.

sentraman

sammyw":32lioksp said:
sentraman":32lioksp said:

My car has a few minor issues currently, most importantly it randomly won't start at all, although it happens most frequently at the mall, which is peculiar. I would be interested but I also don't want to do anything that would harm my car since it is my daily driver, and I am quite fond of it. And I don't know of any, currently I just get invites to meets.

Daily driver and all trac just don't mix lol hahaha... If a car is well taken care of harm shouldn't be a worry. LOL... If you are interested in auto-x or drag racing let us know... still waiting for your dad to come race my forester with one of his celicas lol

93cc

sammyw":29nfl9k5 said:
sentraman":29nfl9k5 said:

Sounds like you need to do the starter relay mod... I had the exact problem did the mod and no more non starting issues

sammyw

sentraman":2kyu0n1y said:
Daily driver and all trac just don't mix lol hahaha... If a car is well taken care of harm shouldn't be a worry. LOL... If you are interested in auto-x or drag racing let us know... still waiting for your dad to come race my forester with one of his celicas lol

Haha, I have heard that before but I am very mindful of things though, like checking all the fluids and tire pressure regularly. I am interested in auto-x, but I am pretty busy with school so I am waiting until after. And I will let him know, to get one of his celicas running because as soon as he does mine is getting some upgrades :D

93cc":2kyu0n1y said:
Sounds like you need to do the starter relay mod... I had the exact problem did the mod and no more non starting issues

Thanks for the tip, we thought we had it all fixed because we found one of my battery terminals cracked but no.