Air Fresheners...and Carpet Dye

Awesome-Trac

I own a detailing company and have been around the block when it comes cleaning rugs, animal hair removal and the addition old man car smell/wet dog. I usually try to keep the interior intact so no removal of rugs unless customer pays a lot more but I usually use dish soap due to the way it can break down grim and coffee stains plus leaves a lemon smell. When It comes to air freshener it's mostly the Car Freshener which is what seeing how theres a wide selection the customers can pick

mkchris89

CMS-GT4":3fn3cshg said:
I hate most scents. I would use oder free fabreeze to kill any smells in the car.
I thought about dying my carpet, but I wonder if you could buy the loose carpet and glue it down over the molded carpet. I think I would prefer this over gluing it to the base of the car.

That sound like an idea I know a lot of people probably have bare spots where carpet has worn away and plus it would keep its shape a lot better can you buy just sheets of a thiner car like carpet?

CMS-GT4

I am not sure what kind of carpet you can buy. I did buy some thin automotive carpet at biglots. I was going to use it to put carpet in the back, but though about making my own floor mats. After talking to dkmonk he mentioned some people buy auto carpet and glue it down to the floor. He and I are not fans of that, but it got me to thinking about just gluing it to the already formed oem carpet. Its worth looking into.