part # 31233-20120

BADNEWS

Can someone tell me what car this shift fork is from? The part number doesn't work in the USA, but I have the fork in my hands with that part number stamped on it.

polm

A google search brought me here: http://www.toyotaclubsweden.com/viewtop ... =10&t=3396
I know it's in swedish but google translate does a decent job at making you understand the basics of what they are saying. If you scroll down a bit, you can see the fork and 2 of the guys seem to think that's its from a gti, though they are talking about gt4s in the thread. I'm not sure. Maybe you can find your answer there.
Good luck, google search only brought up 3 results for "toyota 31233-20120" lol...

phattyduck

That part number doesn't even show up on Toyodiy when searching all zones that it covers. How'd you acquire such a thing?

-Charlie

BADNEWS

Off my shift fork. My buddy had a MR-2 turbo trans. I grabbed that shift fork off his. And it had the same part number on it.

2013032195180543_zps951d47bb.jpg

2013032195180537_zpsf09b644d.jpg

l0ch0w

I have a complete toyota EPC at home I can check when I get in... Ill let ya know if I find anything...

RedCelicaTRD

Just because that is what's cast into the part does not mean that is the number it is sold under. Sometime if you look up the part it will show the real part number and reference to the cast number.

BADNEWS

I pretty sure it is actually part number-31204-20110 even though it has that other part number on it. The shift fork for basically all the MR2 Turbo, Gt-Fours and etc that use that E series trans housing. I was just double checking I didn't powder coat and install the wrong shift fork for my car.