AWD station wagon for sale

flipalltrac

Audi S4 avant 82k miles 6spd, 2.7T. for sale. As seen from the show "RU faster than a redneck" on speed. This car has big potential horsepower. Offer of cash, and or cash plus ST165 trade accepted.

image.php

image.php

image.php

GT4_DRED

flipalltrac":217g831b said:
Audi S4 avant 82k miles 6spd, 2.7T. for sale. As seen from the show "RU faster than a redneck" on speed. This car has big potential horsepower. Offer of cash, and or cash plus ST165 trade accepted.

image.php

image.php

image.php
Very nice! A true sleeper indeed. GLWS

flipalltrac

MY my my another german all-trac (aka quattro) wagon obtained by your friendly all-trac enthusiast on its way home to my garage.
Anybody interested?… Big money though. $17.9K. only 96k miles with 6spd. and best of all its the
most wanted very rare Avant version.

regards to all….

GT4_DRED

flipalltrac":jh33zjsi said:
MY my my another german all-trac (aka quattro) wagon obtained by your friendly all-trac enthusiast on its way home to my garage.
Anybody interested?… Big money though. $17.9K. only 96k miles with 6spd. and best of all its the
most wanted very rare Avant version.

regards to all….

That would make for a nice daily with a BPU setup..

flipalltrac

I am thinking more like an APB 2.7T swap on it as some very few people has done already on a regular 1.8T or V6 A4's. Anybody care to buy this one I am trying to trade up to a Porsche 911 as seen on wheeler dealer show, I might need to flip a few more cars to get there though.

regards.