My 90 alltrac project ( being parted out )

celigts

Wheel alignment is done :) next is brakes.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359587371.328415.jpgmy front was this far toed out on both sides hens the reason for the worn front tires.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359587390.161171.jpg

celigts

So alignment helped and then failed. Now under throttle it straightens out and off throttle bounces back to crooked....

Got the clocked bracket and wastegate from 92mr2? Guy on here.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360720270.981201.jpg

celigts

Wow! The guys who did my wheel alignment suck! Didn't even check for damaged/worn bushings or anything. Yesterday while getting my rear outer bushings changed we noticed all the spherical bushings are toast and my front lower a arm support brace was missing bolts causing the drivers side wheel to move the camber. NEVER going to them again.

celigts

Update. Went in to the shop to finish doing my poly bushings and fix the fucked nut in the frame.

Cut a whole in the wheel well and ill take a pic to show how I accessed the nut I needed to fix and what we did. Here is the only pic I took cuz it bottled my mind to how it happened.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362530651.181082.jpg

celigts

Here's the area we welded. The far right about a 2x2 area is where I accessed that stupid nut. What we did was welded a plate inside with a nut so if it ever happens to rust again it won't spin around.

After having all the poly bushings, rear derlin subframe bushings, and solid rear diff mount I definitely feel the ride being nice and firm. I fucken love it! Really can't wait to put the ground controls on and new struts cuz mine are toast!

A question to any followers... Since doing the subframe I have had obvious weird movement. On the throttle the car drives straight and off throttle the rear slides to the drivers side. And ideas?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362598075.523726.jpg

celigts

Update. Sold the 3" berk dp and waiting for the koracing 2.5" dp to get here.

Car still runs lean at idle. Still overheats. Still boosts like crap. Rear end is weird. All the struts are toast. What else. Oh it's just a pile of trouble, every morning I hope it starts. That's about it.

Had an alignment done, ordered a new fuel filter, got a new job finally! Getting some new tires for the absolutely worn fronts in due time and new struts for the rear as well.

Atleast she still runs?

celigts

Woo! Got the parts in yesterday for the toe cam adjuster! SO EXCITED to finally fix the issue! IMO no damage has been done from the situation except for the tires. Also got some of my rims yesterday. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366306013.603298.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1366306061.729423.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1366306077.777023.jpg

celigts

ALLensTRAC":2r5wzob6 said:
I'm glad the cam bolts made it to you!! Now don't forget to order the OEM sphericals for the knuckle side too!!

Sorry I haven't replied to let you know about them. As I drove into the shop to have them change cuz I don't have the place to do them I realized why my car was shaking like a blander on the highway... Rear passenger tire was ripping apart. Don't even know how they lasted to be honest! Ill snap a pic today when I get the summer tires put on the rear.

ThAnks a ton tho man. Really appreciated the help and now she rolls alot better.

it messes up your Viscous Coupling unit in the trans!! the front wheels are gonna spin at different speeds then the rear, causing your VC in the trans to transfer power unevenly and messing it up.