My 90 alltrac project ( being parted out )

celigts

Fuck. How long think it would last. Had family supper about 2hrs away and don't have another vehicle. Or for work. Had no spare tires to use but these and no money for tires or the rims till next weekend....

celigts

My installed parts this besides the ko racing dp. Just waiting for it to arrive.

Interior::
Momo D shape steering wheel
SOLD - Unknown wheel hub
SOLD - Sparco Star reclinable seats on custom rails
SOLD - Dual gauge pillar pod with Aem digital wideband, boost gauge
SOLD - Aem digital water temp gauge
Autometer phantom oil pressure gauge
A/c deleted
Audio deleted
Rear strut bar

Engine::
Custom intake with Aem dryair filter
SOLD - Hks ssqv modified with dual springs
Custom oil pressure sender relocation
SOLD Hks MBC
SOLD - Asi 56mm dual core aluminum rad with 12" thin fans on personal switch
2.5" KOracing downpipe
2.5" custom cat back exhaust to apexiN1 2.5" muffler (no cat tho)
Speedsource poly front and rear motor mounts
Custom Acetal/derlin rear subframe bushings and solid aluminum diff mount made by xiiimotorsports
GT4racing full poly suspension bushings set

Wheels::
Enkei RP01 16x8 +38 offset on 205/45 tires
PENDING - Front has 8mm universal slide on wheel spacer
PENDING - Rear has 25mm bolt on wheel spacer

celigts

Yea it's been... 6hrs on the tires now. Buddy let me take the last 2 rims from him but doesn't help when the local shop won't cut me a break till Friday...

underscore

phattyduck":1p7fc83q said:
underscore":1p7fc83q said:
Not very long? No clue.
I wouldn't drive with that tire combination more than around a parking lot.

-Charlie

I'm paranoid as hell about my car, I've already decided I'd only use off size tires to roll onto a flatbed.

celigts

Well I got some tires for the front. Both different types but Atleast they are all the same sizes. Car pulls funny now and I'm more sure it's the tires being different then the VC toast. I don't know for sure tho.

celigts

Yea so I hope this is just the valve cover gasket being a whore cuz I REALLY! Can't afford more car problems right now.

toayoztan

Looks to be so, if you have oil where the socket goes. Can you see if there is oil down in the spark plug chamber?

Bryan

celigts

toayoztan":131wo1hr said:
Looks to be so, if you have oil where the socket goes. Can you see if there is oil down in the spark plug chamber?

Bryan

There was. The boot was soaked in it. Changed the valve cover gasket and no difference in idle tone. I'm going to throw half a bottle of sea foam in the gas today and then next fill ill add the rest.

ALLensTRAC

You will need to replace all the plug wires that got soaked with oil as well. If they are swelled compared to the boots that didn't get soaked in oil they can cause spark loss from arcing. Also check your plugs for cracks in the porcelain as this can cause spark loss as well.

celigts

Don't think there is cracks but I can almost promise the plug boots ARE swelled. Replacement boots easy to get?

Added the sea foam and was gonna get plugs but Canadian tire only carries champion apparently.

celigts

Don't think there is cracks but I can almost promise the plug boots ARE swelled. Replacement boots easy to get?

Added the sea foam and was gonna get plugs but Canadian tire only carries champion apparently.

celigts

Put new plugs in today. Exhaust is back to normal :) ordering the replacement parts for the distributor anyways as its leaking so it's needed.

celigts

Made a battery bracket for the relocated battery. It's in a shitty spot right now and needs a better ground anyways. This weekends job unless its nicer. Winter doesn't want to go away! Gr!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367450009.382196.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1367451075.111421.jpg

celigts

Washed the car and cut the bumper since it was falling into pieces anyways. Should be ok for fmic. But it'll be better once I get the cs bumper. SOON! This summer underscore. This summer ill order it!