xiiimotorsports SOLID engine mounting kit

klue

Greetings!

This thread is to introduce and host a group buy for our latest product. The xiiimotorsports solid engine mounting kit provides the same unique features offered in our rear end kit. We choose acetal for to replace the stock rubber mush! This polymer is as solid as you want an engine mount to be. Because of the reduced engine movement, hump hoses, flexpipes and other goodies designed to flex with the engine are no long required. Sold as a complete set of 4 engine mounts. ST185 fitment tested, st165 fitment to be tested These kits are intended for aggressive street or race vehicles. Your girlfriend will not approve!

Key features :
- Finest quality and machining tolerance made right here in Canada with USA materials
- Bushings made of Acetal Copolymer certified to ASTM d6778 (Data sheets and mill test reports available )
- Improved throttle response and increased driver feedback
- Restored engine/drivetrain alignment
- Greatly reduced engine movement
- Ultimate durability

To get your name on the group buy list you MUST send me a deposit of $25 USD. PM me for my paypal info.
I will be holding deposits via PAYPAL but accepting all major credit cards to avoid shortchanging myself with fees.
Your deposit will cover shipping charges to the USA, To Canada you will have $10 refunded to you
Email format is the following

Name:
Username:
Phone number:
Complete shipping address:
Payment preferred:

Group buy price at : $235 USD

Thank you guys for your support, as long as its there we can continue.
Tune in on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/xiiimotorsports
Luke

polm

Looks pretty awesome! Could one still drive around daily with these in the car? If noise is the only concern, I can live with that :p

yota 3.0

Luke,

When are you expecting to get these out? Or are you waiting before you have 10 people lined up to start production?

Thanks,
~James

l0ch0w

is this for all four? or just the front/rear mounts? Cause I need a set of just the left and right mounts... Already have a set of front/rear solids...

polm

l0ch0w":2mumffyf said:
is this for all four? or just the front/rear mounts? Cause I need a set of just the left and right mounts... Already have a set of front/rear solids...
klue":2mumffyf said:
Sold as a complete set of 4 engine mounts.

klue

I have half the material ordered, the design is finished. I just need an order quantity to secure a good price. If I do 5 sets the price is 20$ more per set :(

If we get this filled within a week or so we can get it done ASAP as the machine shop just finished a contract and have time for my stuff. They are working on the rear end kits as we speak

klue

These mounts are going to be pretty solid, its not so much noise but vibrations transmitted through the cab. I was daily driving my st165 with these mounts for years. The benefits FAR outway the added vibration

l0ch0w

Im down. Ill send you $25 this friday, plus that other $ Ive been slacking off on...

Id like them relatively soon though, Ill send you a msg on facebook to hash out the details.

yota 3.0

Count me in Luke!

After seeing the quality of the subframe bushings I'm confident in these mounts.
Do these include the 4 little bushings for the "strap" under the engine?

~James

klue

I've got plans for those when I need to replace them on my car. Just right now I have got enough on the plate :)

These are JUST the 4 engine mounts.
Send me a deposits and we will get this list going

celigts

Oh fuck yea! Good bang for your buck. Ill be down for this. Next week ill see if I can get the deposit sent.

GT4_DRED

klue":2n1spi5m said:
These mounts are going to be pretty solid, its not so much noise but vibrations transmitted through the cab. I was daily driving my st165 with these mounts for years. The benefits FAR outway the added vibration
Does this confirm that they fit the 165? Im down for a set..

klue

No that doesn't, I have not tested the mount in a st165 mount housing.
I have st185 mounts on my st165 chassis. So if thats what your doing it should work for you.
:)

underscore

klue":38gb8qho said:
Because of the reduced engine movement, hump hoses, flexpipes and other goodies designed to flex with the engine are no long required.

Well damn, I spent nearly the cost of this kit just getting a flexpipe put in when I got a custom midpipe. Will these be a limited run or available on a continual basis?

klue

underscore":ntatr739 said:
klue":ntatr739 said:
Because of the reduced engine movement, hump hoses, flexpipes and other goodies designed to flex with the engine are no long required.

Well damn, I spent nearly the cost of this kit just getting a flexpipe put in when I got a custom midpipe. Will these be a limited run or available on a continual basis?

Flexpipe is still a good idea dont get me wrong, but its not required

Save up, this price will be only for this group buy,