xiiimotorsports SOLID engine mounting kit

athousandleaves

Why make all four when the North/South ones are the only mounts that really see any force?

Could we be given the option to just buy two?

klue

athousandleaves":2ijh48r0 said:
Why make all four when the North/South ones are the only mounts that really see any force?

Could we be given the option to just buy two?

unfortunately we are selling a complete kit, and will not be offering just 2 mounts. The kit is not only designed to control the torque of the engine but it is designed to restore the factory engine position. This plays a key role in exhaust clearance, removing moment which requires flexible hose, couplers, and flexpipes.

cgtdream

There wasnt any confirmation that these fit the 205's as well. If so ill be down and ill send the down payment as such...

klue

cgtdream":o9vhnzda said:
There wasnt any confirmation that these fit the 205's as well. If so ill be down and ill send the down payment as such...

I dont have a car to confirm it on, for sure these will fit st185 mounts, which you can use in a st165 chassis as well.

Luke, do you have pictures of the 4 mounts?
I'm running TRD mounts right now with inserts & love them, no movement. Will be willing to test these & give some feedback
Pat

klue

alltrac101":35qsnt9d said:
Luke, do you have pictures of the 4 mounts?
I'm running TRD mounts right now with inserts & love them, no movement. Will be willing to test these & give some feedback
Pat

No pictures at the moment, the mounts are at the machine shop my engine is on the stand. Would be great to get some feedback from a car in your power level. I have used these on other cars in that area but not a gt4

cheers

klue

1. GT4_DRED
2.Theman88b
3. thespen
4.splitfiremk16
5.muskokagt4
6.alltrac101
7. l00k0v3rth3r3
8.l0ch0w ( waiting payment)

klue

great. As soon as I get the bushing kits, im putting these into production. The guys are slow at the shop right now. Get in on the group buy and save 10-15%

klue

klue":1t1zhuxo said:
1. GT4_DRED
2.Theman88b
3. thespen
4.splitfiremk16
5.muskokagt4
6.alltrac101
7. l00k0v3rth3r3
8.l0ch0w ( waiting payment)
9.fhalperformance