mini SuperPro and Whiteline polyurethane group buy

___Scott___

If you have seen this opportunity and decided to skip it, why?

If you have already upgraded to polyurethane bushings, I understand that. Can't spare the money right now, I get that. But otherwise if you are still cruising around with stock rubber bushings then you really should give this opportunity a closer look. It was a big improvement when I upgraded my old ST165 and I should have upgraded my "new" one sooner. You'll get much improved mid-corner stability and generally quicker steering response. The penalty in ride harshness is minimal, similar to adding two psi of air pressure to your tires.

We don't need a set number of people to make this happen, so I'm not twisting any arms here. I just think it's a worth while upgrade. Give it some thought.

RallyX-GT4

Yeah, I get that this is a good opportunity since there are no uprated rubber bushing available after TRD abandoned all of us - just don't have $400.00+ laying around. That being said, I should be able to do this in a week or so...
Quick question, are the durometers of the Super Pro vs. the Witeline the same?

kilt88

RallyX-GT4":fvhp7u8n said:
Quick question, are the durometers of the Super Pro vs. the Witeline the same?

I have never been able to confirm this, but have long speculated that SuperPro makes bushings for Whiteline. Years ago, when I would order a Whiteline part number, and it came in yellow, rather than the SuperPro blue, there was the SuperPro part number stamped on the side of it. But that was around 2004 or 5. My guess is that only the color differs.

kilt88

I am away on vacation, but can do the math for you guys early next week. Let me know your swaybar diameters.

kilt88

No .... not yet. I've just been slammed lately, after being on vacation. I'll try to get back to it ASAP.